coursing pups

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the lad who had the bitch is genuine hes got no reason to lie and the lad who owned her originaly said the same, been told this other lad whos talking pure shite doesnt even go out. at the end of the

5 dogs 3 bitches all doing well 2 days old.

another crabber that never goes out, that bitch is very well bred for a saluki she was a decent bitch before injury, if your not interested dont bother comenting do you know anything about the father

Posted Images

mother is a real fast hard at them type good killer. pm me for more details cheers

wrong answer!!! that bitch must of come on leaps and bounds since she left south wales even with that gimpy front leg.

another trouble maker I spoke to the lad who owned before she hurt her leg and he said if killed them well in small fields very fast for a saluki

mother is a real fast hard at them type good killer. pm me for more details cheers

wrong answer!!! that bitch must of come on leaps and bounds since she left south wales even with that gimpy front leg.

another trouble maker I spoke to the lad who owned before she hurt her leg and he said if killed them well in small fields very fast for a saluki

no trouble maker here,, the bitch is well bred and the pups should be good, its just when i ask what the bitch was like and the reply was (real fast hard at them type good killer) if i didnt no better i would of believed him,, the truth is the bitch hasnt dun much to no what shes like because of her injure, not knocking the bitch just facts, pups look well atb

no trouble maker here,, the bitch is well bred and the pups should be good, its just when i ask what the bitch was like and the reply was (real fast hard at them type good killer) if i didnt no better i would of believed him,, the truth is the bitch hasnt dun much to no what shes like because of her injure, not knocking the bitch just facts, pups look well atb

Why ask if you already no ?

so what's up with Mums leg then and how much work has she done?

why make the bitch out to be something she aint? i didnt no that i new the bitch until after i ask the question a friend pm me and told me.

how many times have you seen the bitch run

iv never seen the bitch run, why have you??? the bitch would of been real young when she did the injure so she wouldnt have had much, what is she now 2 1/2

another crabber that never goes out, that bitch is very well bred for a saluki she was a decent bitch before injury, if your not interested dont bother comenting do you know anything about the father aswell you seem to know everything,

• Like 2

iv never seen the bitch run, why have you??? the bitch would of been real young when she did the injure so she wouldnt have had much, what is she now 2 1/2

S p owened the bitch was talking to him last night he said it was smashing um field or fen and very very quick for a saluki don't no why he would lie he nothing to gain

i spoke to the lad to who ran here before injury said she was decent so did the lads that went with him, these pups have top class breeding in them, the father was a top dog proven all the the place on fiels and fens. and took all game as alot of genuine dog men can vouch for it,

another crabber that never goes out, that bitch is very well bred for a saluki she was a decent bitch before injury, if your not interested dont bother comenting do you know anything about the father aswell you seem to know everything,

like i said in your pm im not knocking the bitch she is well bred, she wasnt in the game long enuff to be called real fast hard at them type killer.