pubs website ceo

Even if he goes down when he returns will he be allowed to re join forums again?i hope the house is demolished like been done with other serial offenders in the pasted.

Are you for real.....what kind of person would allow him to rejoin a forum.? He'll be lucky if he gets to draw breath again if he ever leaves jail that is. And yes the house should be bulldozed down...but only when the dirty b*****ds involved are in it.

• Like 3

if you would look on the pubs forum instead of shooting mouth off you will see (a)some members actually want to carry on as we are

(b)plans are in hand to leave the forum and restart under different banner with nothing to do with paedo cordery

© pubs have suplied complete beating line on shoots and these shoots still want them.

who the f**k you on about "shooting mouth off" right i've been on that site and my opinion is you's are gonna get

Tarred with the same brush

Maybe the ones who want to carry on, on there, need to wake up and not be so blind , fact is trust is hard won, and i'm sorry but i would not trust anyone from that site with my kids, so what dose that says to you, now i'm not saying anyone else is like that sick f*****g c**t,,,,,,,,,,,,, but the man was/has been running a pedo ring on line and he is behind that site

graham....i do appologise.wasnt aimed at you it was tippers comments that i aimed at.you are entitled to your opinion but you will find that the ones that want to carry on are the ones that have benifitted from the forum.as i have stated before this forum will be changing to totally distance ourselves from that man.hope this satisfies you.

• Like 1

graham....i do appologise.wasnt aimed at you it was tippers comments that i aimed at.you are entitled to your opinion but you will find that the ones that want to carry on are the ones that have benifitted from the forum.as i have stated before this forum will be changing to totally distance ourselves from that man.hope this satisfies you.

mate i hope it all works out for yous but i can't help but feel that yous will all be looked upon with suspicion all because of one dirty f*****g c**t like him, a few of my friends on facebook have put links up to his crimes and your forum, so new's is getting about and i fear the press will get hold of it and yous will be part of his dirty pedo ring we all see how the press work and make shut up just to make it look good so they can shift a few rags

i personally hopes he rots and the rest of them rotten to . i read his website he called alot people on there now talk about pot calling kettle black. he done hell lot worse than anyone he slagged off on getitofyourchest site. Hope the members on there feel well embrassed about been his so called friend now? i said my piece now on this