was he taking the p**s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might as well share some pics of my two keepers since david was kind enough to start a thread for me lol.   This boy is the spit of the sir.   sir. Dam.   I paid £50

There here for life....i love the whippets i use them for ferreting mostly. The countryside and the dogs is my passion along with photography you know that already. I dont go the pub or do drugs so

250 for well bred and reared pups off dogs that are worked properly and always in the best of nick , sounds O K to me .

Guest Anubis

You still have them 3 whippets glen, bet you got your hands full.

There here for life....i love the whippets i use them for ferreting mostly.

The countryside and the dogs is my passion along with photography you know that already.

I dont go the pub or do drugs so my dogs are my buzz if you like.

• Like 3

All the pups went to friends 2 stayed with me and i give one away free.

This price was put on to keep the muppets away but didnt work as i still had calls from numptys so i removed the add.

I didnt advertise on here as im not a donator but on other sites they are there at 250 for all to see.

well if that's the case mate I apologise.your dogs are always in great nick when I saw them for sale I just thought what a dick trying to push £1000 out of them but I hold my hand up and say I am wrong.and the bitch has only had 2 litters but they not far apart.

Guest Anubis

All the pups went to friends 2 stayed with me and i give one away free.

This price was put on to keep the muppets away but didnt work as i still had calls from numptys so i removed the add.

I didnt advertise on here as im not a donator but on other sites they are there at 250 for all to see.

well if that's the case mate I apologise.your dogs are always in great nick when I saw them for sale I just thought what a dick trying to push £1000 out of them but I hold my hand up and say I am wrong.and the bitch has only had 2 litters but they not far apart.

No worries bud...There are lads on here who enquired about the same pups and im sure they will tell you i was asking £250.

Guest joball

Thing is monitiba I may come accros abit of a dick on here but im far from it in real life unlike mister gallagher. Get back on poachers rest before darren finds out you been posting on thlvand tells you to fuk of haha.

Edited by joball

Might as well share some pics of my two keepers since david was kind enough to start a thread for me lol.

164.jpg

182.jpg

180.jpg

122.jpg

158.jpg

118.jpg

111.jpg

038.jpg

060.jpg

This boy is the spit of the sir.

PicMonkeyCollage.png

sir.

015.jpg

014-001.jpg

Dam.

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0220-1.jpg

I paid £500 for my Alaunt nearly 5 years ago and it was the best money i ever spent worth every penny.Bit pricey for some i know.

What a f-cking superb set of photographs! What a superb animal! If you decide to have another litter in 12 months please let me know. What height and weight do you expect for dogs and bitches? What is their prey drive like?

All the best with em, Painless

Guest Anubis

Might as well share some pics of my two keepers since david was kind enough to start a thread for me lol.

164.jpg

182.jpg

180.jpg

122.jpg

158.jpg

118.jpg

111.jpg

038.jpg

060.jpg

This boy is the spit of the sir.

PicMonkeyCollage.png

sir.

015.jpg

014-001.jpg

Dam.

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0220-1.jpg

I paid £500 for my Alaunt nearly 5 years ago and it was the best money i ever spent worth every penny.Bit pricey for some i know.

What a f-cking superb set of photographs! What a superb animal! If you decide to have another litter in 12 months please let me know. What height and weight do you expect for dogs and bitches? What is their prey drive like?

All the best with em, Painless

Thanks lads.

Hello bud I have a bitch here i am willing to let go to the right person £250.

I wont be having another litter of Alaunts myself now for some years to come.What i have will see me through to a good age lol.

There is a good lad coming from Irland to use my Alaunt over his strong 29inch greyhound bitch so there might be a pup up for grabs from that breeding.

Bitches around 24/25 tts

Dogs around 26/27 tts

Fantastic prey drive bud real full on in the field but what i like the most is they have an off switch when around the home.

Make good family gaurdians/protecters aswell.Best of both worlds if you like.

Thank you again all that comented on the pups and dogs.

Edited by Anubis