'oggies' snatch ( saluki lurcher )

Guest .RoeHare.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A PUP OF SNATCH AND A BITCH WITH NO WIND AND HERES THE BITCH WITH NO WIND BEING SLIPED AT THE END OF THIS CLIP AT LEAST 200YRDS OR MORE AT A HARE IN KILDARE DOGS WITH NO WIND DONT GET TO TH

Owen for a start I'm not messi. 2nd I personally thk ur bitch had no wind so do you that's why you used snatch. I'm not gettin into a slanging game tommy c a mod now he ban us lol as for clips you don

dont no what you are talkin about owen sure u only run single.ha ha.on the first clip is that mary an the bro of your ted runnin,where that dog stoped an mary ran on with the hare workin it on the hi

Heard snatch was a good dog §een him boston 1 day kill 1 few years back he was old dog then. I know templeking and paddy had him any dog that kills over 500 is a goodin. I'm surprised to hear he no wind maybe that's why templeking used him on good staying bitch {mona mother} gott a grÉat dog sadly got lost on him. But I can't understand why a man in sligo used him on a bitch with no wind.

Who told yea she had no wind john at least she could turn a hare no drag hunts with her .The man or men that told yea that need to put up a clip of their dogs running oh sorry you lads dont do clips forgot :thumbs:templeking seen her run with the mother mona maybe he could tell us what happened?????????

Edited by speedie

HERES A PUP OF SNATCH AND A BITCH WITH NO WIND

AND HERES THE BITCH WITH NO WIND BEING SLIPED AT THE END OF THIS CLIP AT LEAST 200YRDS OR MORE AT A HARE IN KILDARE DOGS WITH NO WIND DONT GET TO THEM AND HER SISTERS ARE ON HERE ASWELL NO WIND ??????????? :D :D :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Owen for a start I'm not messi. 2nd I personally thk ur bitch had no wind so do you that's why you used snatch. I'm not gettin into a slanging game tommy c a mod now he ban us lol as for clips you don't need clips if you hada went out over xmas when I rang you 3 times you wouldve seen my dog. As for mona mother and ur bitch why you slip 2 dogs when you always crab about single running. That's irrevalant say you hada run same 2 in boston what would be the result. Is there not a clip on here today of your bitch a lot other men think the bitch lacked stay dosnt mean she a badden. Chill out. Diahorria is fast but its no good lol

• Like 1

dont no what you are talkin about owen sure u only run single.ha ha.on the first clip is that mary an the bro of your ted runnin,where that dog stoped an mary ran on with the hare workin it on the hill on the left hand side.but the camra stoped at the right time ha .ha.just like a lot of dogs u have had an bred always stopin.we did not need to go to eng to see them pull up. atb

• Like 1

Owen for a start I'm not messi. 2nd I personally thk ur bitch had no wind so do you that's why you used snatch. I'm not gettin into a slanging game tommy c a mod now he ban us lol as for clips you don't need clips if you hada went out over xmas when I rang you 3 times you wouldve seen my dog. As for mona mother and ur bitch why you slip 2 dogs when you always crab about single running. That's irrevalant say you hada run same 2 in boston what would be the result. Is there not a clip on here today of your bitch a lot other men think the bitch lacked stay dosnt mean she a badden. Chill out. Diahorria is fast but its no good lol

Now john i rang you at christmas and yea said yer dog was injured so i told yea forget it and if you were interested in running yea wouldent have bean looking an arguement on the phone .If i wanted a dog to run in boston i would live their I live in ireland and it wasent me that sliped the second dog i dont do that so i take it yea know what happened???H ow can you men know what a dog can run like if yea never seen it run if you ask any of yer new buddies they will tell yea i said your dog must be alright with all the old kings blood in him .As for diohorria i hear from men on here that some dogs could do with a dose of it to speed them up a bit .Oh john its hard to know whos who on here as in J FEN .irish lady gorger and who ever else as yea can see i have one

dont no what you are talkin about owen sure u only run single.ha ha.on the first clip is that mary an the bro of your ted runnin,where that dog stoped an mary ran on with the hare workin it on the hill on the left hand side.but the camra stoped at the right time ha .ha.just like a lot of dogs u have had an bred always stopin.we did not need to go to eng to see them pull up. atb

Thats right stevie thats mary that was sliped in as for the camera stoping some men cant get anything on a camera your own dogs dont pull up stevie a beagle can run a hare for 4 hours and stevie show me one clip where you seen any of my dogs pull up its like when yea said S.K had a hare up his jumper in england what all the stories about stevie HA HA HA FFS

Sean don't have any clips sure you see him in winter heree what was that you wrote on owens bitch running JACKED or did it fall down a man hole looks likee an own goal there mate

no john if you go back an read the topic the clip wouldnt play to the end and when it did it clearly says the hare was piped ps i didnt know whos dog was running :thumbs:

Owen I'm not gettin into a argument over who rang who you know who rang you know wat I said when you rang in febuary. As for j fen and irish lady they were my names but I hadn't been on the site for years so I forgot passwords. Don't get so up tight I just was surprised to hear snatch no wind and you used him cuz we all know irish bitches not blessed with wind that's why I used eng dogs myself. So we leave it at that or we both gona get banned if you wana pm or ring no problem