to decoy or not ?

post-62070-0-07718700-1339098100.jpgpost-62070-0-45594400-1339098224.jpg There has been alot of crows on my shoot just lately,i was just wondering if you decoy crows like you would with woodys.As you can see from the photos i used bbq skewers to hold it up and the only thing that came down was a maggy, all the crows were talking alot but dident seem to come down? Maybe the crows sent the magpie down as cannon fodder who knows. Thanks jan Edited by longstop

Here's some pics iv took the last few day's

007-2.jpg

006-4.jpg

004-2.jpg

002-6.jpg

Iv been culling these back for just over a week and had over 30 bird's.

The one's in the back of the van where a few i got earlyer this evning and have now been shot

Marty :thumbs:

Never Tried decoying, All My shooting is either stalking or Ambush shooting from cover with the Air Rifle,

And when i shoot the Shotgun it's always Flight line shooting either Corvids or Pigeons, Just hide behind some cover

and shoot as they come over and pass Me. Good fun if theirs a wind behind them as they don't half shift as your shooting.

atvb Daz 7.

Never Tried decoying, All My shooting is either stalking or Ambush shooting from cover with the Air Rifle,

And when i shoot the Shotgun it's always Flight line shooting either Corvids or Pigeons, Just hide behind some cover

and shoot as they come over and pass Me. Good fun if theirs a wind behind them as they don't half shift as your shooting.

atvb Daz 7.

This is exactly what I do. There is a quite big shoot about 2/3 miles away from one of my permissions when in season and it drives the pigeons my way. Good sport!