BELFAST MAN

Speedie trying do his wee mixing again and have a dig at Belfast men again as always

mix all he wants.ceartnt gang just bought a gaf in mayo mano nets getting ready afterthis flood 6 month old pups down to along side the moy for them easy hares.

what do you know about hares 'whistler' sure your a retired terrier man

I KNOW 1 thing about hares you can pull 1 out of yer hole

Thats hair not hares retired hunter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunting with dogs is allowed anywhere in in ireland as long as you hide the car

ok i no

Whos the belfast man that went to wicklow for the service of the irish lady dog .P K was asking me he said hes on here so asked me to ask see who it is .Phil has a dog now think hes breed near enough the same would be a shorter trip????????

y r all yous men not in cork 2 night if the ban comes ther will be no coursin :yes:

coursing with lurchers is banned in rep of ireland anyway mate

no mate

Whos the belfast man that went to wicklow for the service of the irish lady dog .P K was asking me he said hes on here so asked me to ask see who it is .Phil has a dog now think hes breed near enough the same would be a shorter trip????????

y r all yous men not in cork 2 night if the ban comes ther will be no coursin :yes:

no mate

yes mate

as you was told on the week end .shut your mouth and behave .i dont want to be coming on here to warn you again in front of all these english men .il be having your door knocked ,now away with you

as you was told on the week end .shut your mouth and behave .i dont want to be coming on here to warn you again in front of all these english men .il be having your door knocked ,now away with you

you dont need to knock its open .make sure ya dont miss

no mate

yes mate

so r u a dog man or a armchair hunter :hmm:

no mate

yes mate

so r u a dog man or a armchair hunter :hmm:

armchair hunter like you :icon_eek: