• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunting with dogs is allowed anywhere in in ireland as long as you hide the car

ok i no

yer man garfields offering services of some oul salukie he got from wales.heard it couldnt run outta yer road :yes:

why did you use the litter brother to it then on your bitch . :hmm:

DOG OF HOPE WENT ON THAT DINTYHEAD BITCH.LISTEN BROOKIE HOPE WAS A GOOD DOG I SEEN IT DOING THE BIZ IN ARDEE /SLANE SPEEDIE KNOWS MORE THAN ME ABOUT THE BREEDING BUT I SEEN HOPE KILLING TEDDYBEARS IN SLANE HARD WINTER BIG ALEC SLIPPED HIM 200YRS OUT N HE STILL KILLED EM THATS WHY THE LUCAS DOG IS HIS GRANDSON.BY THE WAY HES STILL HOKING THE BINS BESIDE ME IN THE WATTERWORKS. :toast:

yer man garfields offering services of some oul salukie he got from wales.heard it couldnt run outta yer road :yes:

DOG OF HOPE WENT ON THAT DINTYHEAD BITCH.LISTEN BROOKIE HOPE WAS A GOOD DOG I SEEN IT DOING THE BIZ IN ARDEE /SLANE SPEEDIE KNOWS MORE THAN ME ABOUT THE BREEDING BUT I SEEN HOPE KILLING TEDDYBEARS IN SLANE HARD WINTER BIG ALEC SLIPPED HIM 200YRS OUT N HE STILL KILLED EM THATS WHY THE LUCAS DOG IS HIS GRANDSON.BY THE WAY HES STILL HOKING THE BINS BESIDE ME IN THE WATTERWORKS. :toast:

whats that got to do with who served the bitch where are you speedie the clue is in the boxing :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: give you another one he once scored a peanlty kick with his head in casement park :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Edited by mohamad

whats that got to do with who served the bitch

:hmm:

IT MAKES HOPE ITS GRANDA N DINTY ITS GRT GRANNY SO THESE PUPS ARE CARRING ON MR KINGS BREEDING AS GOOD AS HAS BEEN BRED ON THE EMRALD ISLE :whistling: LORD LURGAN STEPPED FORWAD AND HE SAID GENTLEMEN IS THEIR ANY AMONG YOU TO SPEND :whistling:

IT MAKES HOPE ITS GRANDA N DINTY ITS GRT GRANNY SO THESE PUPS ARE CARRING ON MR KINGS BREEDING AS GOOD AS HAS BEEN BRED ON THE EMRALD ISLE :whistling: LORD LURGAN STEPPED FORWAD AND HE SAID GENTLEMEN IS THEIR ANY AMONG YOU TO SPEND :whistling:

are they going to look like that runt on donedeal

WE TAKE LOG BOOKS ON THE BETTING

no that was the last litter ha hathese ones are wormed out
  • Like 1

BET YER LOG BOOK.

BET YER LOG BOOK.

on what its fcukn june

BET YER LOG BOOK.

on what its fcukn june

IT CAN B JUNE OR FXXXXXXG CHRISTMAS DAY ALL IME SAYING HOPE WAS A GOOD ARTICLE AND OR LOT IS FROM HIM N DINTY HEAD SO FXXXK