webley alecto threaded barrels

NOT YET FOR SALE im looking to see if this would be a popular item as i can turn barrels on the lathe and would be able to make them to order, unsure of price yet but roughly £70 as i have seen that the same service is offered but at a ridiculous £150 and the gun has to be sent away! any opinions please folks

Edited by Morris33

• 3 weeks later...

NOT YET FOR SALE im looking to see if this would be a popular item as i can turn barrels on the lathe and would be able to make them to order, unsure of price yet but roughly £70 as i have seen that the same service is offered but at a ridiculous £150 and the gun has to be sent away! any opinions please folks

too right every alecto owner is interested no offence i am 45 years old ive had em all some pistols could not hit a barn door and some of the worst rifles i have owned were weihrauchs and theobens now the best i have are txs pro sports s410 classic weihrauch 90 gas ram 3 alectos and an air arms alfa proj, and because we live in a nanny state pistols cant shoot over 6ftlb and when someone comes up with a great idea like you and make a bit of money by using his skills, and then some chubby i would say 28 year old thinks he knows all about the law and puts the dampers on everything hope he does the same as me with all my trophys take the name plate off and throw the trophy my house is not big enough for them anyway list it on ebay and say you should have a chrony incase it takes it over the legal limit its only what the makers of oxsprings used to do and everyone bought them all the best forest gump i had better say bye to meat head aswel

too right every alecto owner is interested no offence i am 45 years old ive had em all some pistols could not hit a barn door and some of the worst rifles i have owned were weihrauchs and theobens now the best i have are txs pro sports s410 classic weihrauch 90 gas ram 3 alectos and an air arms alfa proj, and because we live in a nanny state pistols cant shoot over 6ftlb and when someone comes up with a great idea like you and make a bit of money by using his skills, and then some chubby i would say 28 year old thinks he knows all about the law and puts the dampers on everything hope he does the same as me with all my trophys take the name plate off and throw the trophy my house is not big enough for them anyway list it on ebay and say you should have a chrony incase it takes it over the legal limit its only what the makers of oxsprings used to do and everyone bought them all the best forest gump i had better say bye to meat head aswel

:boredom:

I may be chubby, but I'm not so ugly that I dare not show my face :laugh:

And as for me being 28 why thank you Sir, I shall take that as a compliment :air_kiss:

As I am actually only a mere 2 years behind your age I'm thinking that you must look very sorry for your age or I look very young for my age.

Regarding the Law, yes I do know a fair bit about it, you tend to learn as much as possible about the area of law that your upto your neck in.

I wasn't trying to put the dampners on his Idea at all :no:

I mentioned it purely as a cautionary note. Most of us on here know what happened to a certain member of this forum after he began making alterations to airguns without the appropriate home office documentation.

All those bars and not a single drop to drink!

As for the Meat Head insult' I look forward to meeting you at one of the THL meets where you can make your appology in person :thumbs:

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

hello meat head got anyone with your tazer yet i will apologise for the i know about the law bit and just advice on the sale of the upgraded barell to help the seller yes i am a bit menacing looking wonky nose teeth missing 6ft4 and 17st thats why no pics and i am a muslim dont like pork or PIGS so i will come and see you at the next meeting hope nick in surrey donator is there with you, oh by the way have you ever seen a muskerer with a chrony all the best andy notts firearms division its a small world looks like were in the same gang, the biggest in the country

Hello again Mr Gump :D

I know you don't I?

Thats it!!! :yes:

I've seen you on the telly, yep your generally known as "Interferance".

I've never heard of a "muskerer" let alone one with a chrony, you've completely lost me on that one I'm afraid :hmm:

Another point to make regarding the law on providing threaded barrels is that an RFD (or members of his staff) can not legally provide a barrel unless it is Face to Face transaction, hence the need to send of the entire gun off to the smith doing thew work. The work can then be done as a "Repair" and returned to the owner via mail/courrier quite legally.

Your veiled threats and description of yourself don't really bother myself, I have arrested much larger (and I dare say more menacing looking) people than yourself.

As far as your appology goes I will accept it when you see fit to refrain from using the insult and not until.

Take care of yourself Sir and I'll See you at the meet :thumbs:

Tony