BSA Mercury's

I have always been a big fan of these guns ever since having a few from a teenager! I probably took more quarry out useing one of these guns than anything else I have owned, having said that when I was a lad I would be out pretty much every day which helps to tally up a good few head or quarry.

Out of Interest does any one on the list still have one of these guns? If so can you let me know if you want to sell it, preferably in .177?

Cheers

Jasper

I have always been a big fan of these guns ever since having a few from a teenager! I probably took more quarry out useing one of these guns than anything else I have owned, having said that when I was a lad I would be out pretty much every day which helps to tally up a good few head or quarry.

Out of Interest does any one on the list still have one of these guns? If so can you let me know if you want to sell it, preferably in .177?

Cheers

Jasper

Should try airgunbbs,you should find one on there mate,like yourself im a big fan of these guns myself :clapper: The mercury was my first air rifle back in yonder years,took plenty with it myself as a nipper.Best breakbarrel springer in its day in my opinion as the hw,s were even heavier back then,being a weedy young un :laugh:

[should try airgunbbs,you should find one on there mate,like yourself im a big fan of these guns myself :clapper: The mercury was my first air rifle back in yonder years,took plenty with it myself as a nipper.Best breakbarrel springer in its day in my opinion as the hw,s were even heavier back then,being a weedy young un :laugh:

Nice one Gaz you're right mate!

I had a Mercury in .177 and loved it and then loved on to the Mercury S afterwards, both guns was my pride and joy and accounted for many kills, I gave my Mercury S away when I was 18 to a lad who's brother commited suicide under the subway, I knew he liked Guns and could see him cracking up but the Gun brought him back to life again! its funny as I know another guy who still has it but he won't part with it.....

I shot with Lads who was useing Webley Vulcan's, Jackals, and Airsporters and just about every other springer available at the time but for me the Mercury's stole the show everytime :victory:...

• 1 month later...
don't know if you found one yet,but i think i have one (.177)in the loft somewhere!not sure<it could be an ealy meteor...

Nice one Pitindall1978!! Let me know mate as I'll be Interested if its a Mercury :victory:, A lad was going to sort me one out on the site a while back but I heard no more :hmm:,

Cheers

Jasper