swapping my SR12 scope....suggestions

I have decided the Hawke SR12 is a bit too much for my eyes and my requirements so I've put it up in the scope sale/swap section...

I'm after a scope of similar quality and value which will suit my .22 HW100T

like the look of the mamba-lite but anything with mill-dots will do just as well....

AO not required either

will be doing mostly plinking until I can acquire some permission.

Suggestions or offers welcome?

Thanks Mr Mole

I am finding targetting difficult with the SR12.

When I see the quarry, may it be a fast-moving squirrel, pigeon or a corvid on a branch, it's difficult to find through the scope once I shoulder the gun.

will the MAP 6 with a lower mag range overcome this?

I think it will, there is also just a cross hair with lines, no rangefinder etc like with the SR12! Have a look through one.

I would be careful with the Mamba, people are reporting lots of white out (ie shooting towards the sun and all you can see is white). My wife had a Mamba scope, it happened to her, she swapped it for a Hawke.

cheers for the heads up on the Mamba, have not seen any mention of white-out in any reviews I've looked at...

For some reason there is a distinct lack of RFD's in my locality so getting to browse scopes is a trek of about 15 miles (probably saves me money thinking about it) which due to work will have to wait until the weekend.

Thanks Mole

I have a Hawke panaroma 3-9*40ev so ir scope lol mouthful , anyway the reticle is clear as buns..crosshairs are really thin..takes adjusting too but once that's sorted its a really lightweight scope..I love it, iv had nighteye x50 nighteye x44 scopes and a nikko Stirling and all three don't come close..this is also a map6 reticle ,highly recommended..its about £130 quid atb