Hare dogs pre ban English v Irish

oh the bravado does that offer still stand running in ireland :thumbs:

listen your little mob have consistantly came on here and slagged english dogs and english hares ,if we have a lamping comp we will come over to you .but we aint were challenging you boys to put up or shut up .now its a genuine challenge im putting to you boys .5 english dogs 2k a dog against 5 irish bred dogs ..now get your heads together and either accept and do it like men ,or dont its up to you boys .we can also have a further bet ,that the english dogs will five nil you as well ..im not getting into a slanging match tonight so you can either accept or bullshit all night amongst yourselfs

I will run a dog for the English brookie it there is room cheers

they wont run robin mate .theyll get blown out the water and they know it , theyll just stop on here all season spouting shit then come winter ,no one will hear from em or see em ,theyre like theyre dogs not worth a carrot . they couldnt bend a good english hare let alone kill one . get em out on a bit of black and watch half of em jack with inside two minutes . :thumbs:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team

here we go again summer madness has struck. challenges been thrown out serious question how many of the men mentioned here have actually had a match come on all dont jump at once.

ther looking ways of culling them i can only think of 1 way of culling them and thats with a running dog behind them

Posted Images

So brookie are ye coming over or what the lads will tell yea ye will be well looked after and no messing ????????? :D

you on the buckfast or what :laugh: :laugh:

Na their was men on here last year that were coming to ireland to show me how it was done but they never got here just wondering is brookie another one alot of the english lads seem to think their the only people with land and game to hunt

listen your little mob have consistantly came on here and slagged english dogs and english hares ,if we have a lamping comp we will come over to you .but we aint were challenging you boys to put up or shut up .now its a genuine challenge im putting to you boys .5 english dogs 2k a dog against 5 irish bred dogs ..now get your heads together and either accept and do it like men ,or dont its up to you boys .we can also have a further bet ,that the english dogs will five nil you as well ..im not getting into a slanging match tonight so you can either accept or bullshit all night amongst yourselfs

they wont run robin mate .theyll get blown out the water and they know it , theyll just stop on here all season spouting shit then come winter ,no one will hear from em or see em ,theyre like theyre dogs not worth a carrot . they couldnt bend a good english hare let alone kill one . get em out on a bit of black and watch half of em jack with inside two minutes . :thumbs:

Yous come over here and see what yours can do with the wee rabbits we have??????????

maybe you could explain what a good hare dog is

so your saying irish dogs are jackers :hmm: :hmm:and what about the other half Edited by chinky

so why do yous think an injection of irish blood makes english dogs so good i know iv said it before take lucky for example

stick to the topic lads :yes:

you tell me knowall :laugh: :laugh:

the best of irish breeding ask brookie :yes: there never be another lucky

iv a first cross saluki greyhound iv put her in as 1 of the 5 no bother, i dont think there is an english dog that would compare to louth tigers dog he is a class act, and speedies dog ted is a good dog so bring it on lads

• Like 2

somebody stick up luckys breeding to we see whats in him im sure the main ingredient gets left out

it will have to be an englisman answer this sure the irish know fuckall

i think his father was a first cross heart of a lion so i heard an was his mother called grace i could be wrong Edited by SeanMcD

did he not own the famous january JACK.thats how he got the name came to ireland one year first 5 bar gate he seen handbrake on.hence the name :bad:

Ian glover Owned jack and he got his cos 1 of his mate called it January jack cos it could not do much in January