can you use crossbows to hunt

Not legally. Outlawed bows in UK 300 years ago. Urban myth says welshmen at a hundred paces in a church on a certain day of the year can still be legally killed...

Wouldn't stop me if the poo headed in the direction of the fan though...actually a tool I'm seriously considering adding to my collection, maybe I will quietly if air rifles lose their challenge...some good vids of yanks on youtube using them with good results.

alright cheers bit bumed about not being able to hunt with them legaly thought it would be a good challange

do it anyway, but rambo style, headband, mud on face, the lot!.......but take one of the sucker ones you used to have as a kid with you aswell, if you get caught fire the sucker one onto their forehead and leg it! :laugh:

• Like 1

alright cheers bit bumed about not being able to hunt with them legaly thought it would be a good challange

do it anyway, but rambo style, headband, mud on face, the lot!.......but take one of the sucker ones you used to have as a kid with you aswell, if you get caught fire the sucker one onto their forehead and leg it! :laugh:

what did you think i was planning on hunting with :laugh: :laugh:

For those that want to know where this is stated in UK Law

Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981

11 Prohibition of certain methods of killing or taking wild animals.

(1)Subject to the provisions of this Part, if any person—

(b)uses for the purpose of killing or taking any wild animal any self-locking snare, whether or not of such a nature or so placed as aforesaid, any bow or cross-bow or any explosive other than ammunition for a firearm; F57 . . .

(d)knowingly causes or permits to be done an act which is mentioned in the foregoing provisions of this section,]

he shall be guilty of an offence.

• Like 1

:laugh: use one of those guns that just has a 'bang' sign coming out the end aswell.....f'ckin hillarious for some cock to call out the police and them sending the armed response unit and everything out to you and all you have is a sucker bow and a bang gun.....I will worship you forever if you do that!!!

:laugh: use one of those guns that just has a 'bang' sign coming out the end aswell.....f'ckin hillarious for some cock to call out the police and them sending the armed response unit and everything out to you and all you have is a sucker bow and a bang gun.....I will worship you forever if you do that!!!

the police will shake in there boots when they see me with this bad boy 002494.jpg
  • Like 2

Jeezus Christ easy tiger! Mods! Mods! Lock this thread down! Can't have pics of such devices! Especially one so competitively priced and accessible...

I would pay good money to the man who brings me a rabbit despatched cleanly with that bad boy! I'd also bow down and worship him as my hero.

Love the sights, wonder what the triggers like. Come one someone, lets have a full review!