Hi all, i know this is probably a common topic but i'm struggling to get onto the chat room. Got windows vista so not sure if that is causing the problem. Tried all the tips on how to get it to work, but still nothing. I can see the names of the people on the right hand side, and the smilies and writing bar at the bottom, but then just a blank screen in the middle.

Any help appreciated.....

Birdboy

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: A commom problem in that Chat is people who log in, glimpse a white screen and then start a cycle of continuously logging out, in, out, in ad nauseum. That's due to them simply not giving the Frames time to load.

Birdboy; As you've obviously had the good sense and patience to allow the frames to do their thing, all I can suggest is that, if Safe Mode doesn't sort it, ye try Right clicking, over the centre of the white page. Refresh from there and see if that does ye any good, mate. Sometimes I've managed to refresh just certain frames, thus portions of the room. Sometimes, sadly, it just chucks the whole lot into recycle. But it's something else to try.

Anyway, flash git; What's that Vista like? :D

Anyway, flash git; What's that Vista like? :D

Crap mate, i'd stick with xp. Bought my computer from dell and they've had so many complaints they've started using xp again instead of vista. Visually its better and quicker but most software is playing catchup so it doesnt work with half the stuff out there now.

Anyway...................that safe mode worked thanks very much for the help........ :clapper::clapper:

:victory:

Birdboy