how many of you lurcher lads still going out

as it says how many of you still going out and whats the bags like at end of night im not doing much now and i no a lot will have ended their seasons hunting but some will be hunting all year round i dont stop as a rule but only got a deerhond x in and its young and not a game dog more of a coursing dog and as ive nowt to do the heavt stuff ive been doing nowt till a get a teeth and claw dog in

I'm doing nowt really just mooching around really can't wait till next season. Got a pup coming in June so that will keep me busy

good luck wi pup pall and hope next season a goodun

Cheers mate , and atb for next season :thumbs:

i hope to find a bull cross or something simalar to be getting out with now as i hunt a lot of heavy gear at this time of year my old dog as long gone and to be honest should have replaced him before he went my son got this deerhound xsaluki bull grehound in and im left taking it out they not my cup of tea and its more for the coursing side im still going round the doors scratting about but its crap when you no the dogs not into that sort of hunting to much sight hound blood in him very little bull

• Like 1