is the title race back on?????

Dalglish has been there 15 mth now spend millions and you's are as far away from the holy grail (title) your fans crave than when the Premiership started, do you think he should go or will sentiment come into it , cheers :thumbs:

Lanesra...not to turn the tables on your club as i admire Arsenal in many ways.........but having not won anything in 7 years and not really any reason to think they will in the next 7 years........would you not jump at the chance of being in Liverpools position this year.....possibly 2 trophies in the same season,compared to Arsenals usual conning the fans business targets ?....not having a dig mate just a genuine question......

Gnash my opinion is Wenger has had his time , he has been an absolute LEGEND for Arsenal , but he in the last few yrs has imo took his eye off the ball , it seems money is now put before success which isnt what a club is all about , yes keep the club financially stable but he has made TEN'S OFF MILLIONS and where has that gone , maybe the directors will know :whistling: ?? certanily not into the team , i think its time he stepped down though some will disagree with me , though to answer your question Yes id like to be in Liverpools position concerning the cup's , but not if it meant swapping the squads/stadiums , Liverpool have a great fan base but i really think there no where near being in the race for the premiership with this squad they have . Lurcher 1 you say Rafa only won 4 trophys in 6 yrs but the money he spent surely you would off expected to challenge/win the premiership Benitez when he went to Inter milan stated "i need to spend money" they had just done the treble italian league , cup , and champions league , the point i was originally makin was about the fans not seein where the problems are/where i.e. The American owners who gave your manager millions ansd Roy Hodgson where not wanted , yet benitez had no problem yet it was him making the signings and put the team together that Couldnt win the Premiership and Dalglish who has taken the club Backwards concerning not only not challeging for the title but not in the top 4 , if you think the fans will be happy with cup runs thats fair enough but would you give Dalglish more millions this summer , Maurinho with the millions liverpool have spent would bring you the title , would you fancy him takin over :thumbs:

some good points there mate and i agree with most!!! but cant agree with kenny taking us backwards after winning one cup and in another final!!!!! who knows what would of happened if suarez never got such along ban or gerrard had had a good season??? or the biggest thing what would of happened if torres stayed :cray: i soooo wish he did he would of had a field day on sunday with the amount of chances we created :yes: :yes:

BUT thats history and we now look forward to next season!!! would i want mourinho???? do you even need to ask :D :D the mans the best out there imo but if i cant see him leaving the likes of ronaldo, kaka, di maria etc behind for carroll, henderson and downing :hmm: :hmm: liverpool fc might attract him but unfortunately this current squad wont :icon_redface: kenny knows what he wants tho and HOPEFULLY he can turn it round next season, with a world class finisher beside suarez, a full season out of a fit gerrard and a few tweaks here and there then who knows!!!!! and of course abit more luck, i think we have hit the bar or post around 20 times this year :censored:

anyway whens that manchester derby on???? gonna be some game that :yes: :yes: :victory:

I think kenny is king as they say, but he should go upstair's, as for the cup we have won, c,mon even the fan's know it's an egg cup, ok we are in the final and let's hope we bring it home, we need a clearout {again} and to give a new manager at least 3 year's, and see how we are, not saying we will win prem in that time, but we need at least top four, well we will wait and see. :toast: one day.