Advice please sick hob

Hi, I've noticed that my hob has been abit chilled out than normal the last couple of days so I've kept a eye on him. But when I went out this morning to check on him he didn't come out his nest box just layed there, so I took him out and checked him over there was some black crusting on his face and he was shivering so I cleaned his face and put him back. Since then I went out and bought some anti parasite stuff, got back and applied it to him then put him back in the hutch and he had a drink and a bite to eat. I was wondering if anyone has had this happen before and any advice would be appreciated!? Is it a cold? Thanks in advance Ben

Why did you apply the anti parasite stuff if you suspect he may have a problem with a cold or some sort of ear,nose infection?

The crusting on the face must be from some nasal or eye discharge that is dried and gone crusty so I would suspect some sort of infection, probably a job for a vet if you are really worried.

I dose them all every so often so they were due I thought this might help. If there's no improvement in the morning il take him to the vets, he's eating and drinking, so hopefully isn't too ill but il take him tomorrow just to make sure.