zero scope on air arms s200

hi wondering if anybody can help ive got an aa s200 i was using air arms diablos field and then tried rws superdomes and the same thing keeps happening when i zero in at ten yards groups are very tight then twenty yards fine then when i get to 30 yards i just cant get consistant grouping with either pellet anybody help is it the pellet, me ,dirty barrell but this gun is quite new thanks

You know what , just for your own peace of mind , and confidence in your kit , i would take it back and just ask em to stick it on a chrono . Tell them your concerns , as im sure they will help , after all they only want happy customers .

not to sure yet till rain stops and my local gunsmith put the silencer on it aint the air arms silencer he gave me a parker hale attacment so it could fit most silencer so i picked this 1 because it was alot quiter than rest http://ouluntyostokeskus.com/supprimfire.html i think its this 1 it has the site on end of silencer but this is for a rimfire and the air rifle 1 looks a touch diffrent what u think? :thumbs: