first shoot of the year!

what an eventfull day it was i was recently given permission to shoot on a farm. the landowner asked me to shoot rabbit squirrell pigeon magpie etc etc. in the first stretch of land i covered was a long track wich had a number of feeders on it i was especially asked to shoot the squirells that were eating the pheasent feed. as i rounded the corner ther was a squirell by a feeder i looked through the scope at him and realised he was standing in front of the water tank that was next to the feeder i let him go because i didnt want the pellet to pass straight through him and into thwater tank. later on i had just settled down to shoot two wood pigeons whe out walks a muntjack wich completley ruined my chances then suddenly the pigeons fly up the munjack bolts then a rabbit runs out in front of me! f**k just my luck. in the evening i was stalking somee rabbits when i lwas lineing up the shot i heard a rustle in the bush i glanced the way the noise came from and there two meters away from me was the fattest rabbit ever! as i slowly wiggled my body round i set him up for the shot BAM pure clean headshot right between the ear and the eye ! i took him home and ate imfor dinner!

• Like 1