• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

certainly different to sat then sunny all day i even got a sunburnt face

the lurcher judge f****d the show SLOW like you never belive everyone had f****d off buy the time he was going throu the classes they had done 19 terrier classes buy the time he had done 6 in the lurchers :no:

the lurcher judge f****d the show SLOW like you never belive everyone had f****d off buy the time he was going throu the classes they had done 19 terrier classes buy the time he had done 6 in the lurchers :no:

Yeah, you got that right, i was the only one in my lurcher class!

Yeah, you got that right, i was the only one in my lurcher class!

i walked out to slow mate :thumbs: paddy had to take over :laugh: :laugh:

the lurcher judge f****d the show SLOW like you never belive everyone had f****d off buy the time he was going throu the classes they had done

19 terrier classes buy the time he had done 6 in the lurchers :no:

Yeah, you got that right, i was the only one in

my lurcher class!

I saw that,I done ok in the puppy group but waited til 3.30 for the other classes I could enter and I left after your class with still 10 left to go!!!

Show I thought was small but some stunning dogs up there.

the lurcher judge f****d the show SLOW like you never belive everyone had f****d off buy the time he was going throu the classes they had done

19 terrier classes buy the time he had done 6 in the lurchers :no:

Yeah, you got that right, i was the only one in

my lurcher class!

I saw that,I done ok in the puppy group but waited til 3.30 for the other classes I could enter and I left after your class with still 10 left to go!!!

Show I thought was small but some stunning dogs up there.

Yeah, there always seems to be a good few decent lurchers at that show but most people disappeared by the time the championship was on. It was an enjoyable day but a shame it was so bloody cold!

Your not wrong!!! We left Sussex in what seemed a heat wave and me laughing at the kids for wearing jumpers only to arrive at mount detling in freezing fog and a bracing wind.

I had to dig out and old work jumper of the van and the kids laughed at me haha

Your not wrong!!! We left Sussex in what seemed a heat wave and me laughing at the kids for wearing jumpers only to arrive at mount detling in freezing fog and a bracing wind.

turnt up in shorts and a t shirt had to buy a coat FREEZING :thumbs: we had to wait for the bull class no 17 :laugh: :laugh:

turnt up in shorts and a t shirt had to buy a coat FREEZING :thumbs: we had to wait for the bull class no 17 :laugh: :laugh:

certainly different to sat then sunny all day i even got a sunburnt face :laugh:

• Like 1

It must be colder in Kent than Essex, you are always in your shorts! :thumbs:

i was waiting for that plus the pairs but when dancing dog was the lone ranger and the judge still made him do the full scenario i thought sod this and went,did that big herd of related bull x's enter that was in my puppy class?

certainly different to sat then sunny all day i even got a sunburnt face :laugh:

you couldnt see the car parked next to you when i turned up it was bloody freezing :cray: