English bull terriers

Thanks guys and Yeah, that's the same bitch from the other thread. Just a newer pic.

I haven't noticed any peculiar gait, but I have noticed peculiar biting power... There's a half brother to my bitch that's full jack russell without the ebt cross, and he's nice. I think I'll breed her in a year or so to a nice little working terrier stud and get some 3/4 terrier 1/4 bulls. Those could be a nice size for my area, and well built too.

This is something I hear a lot of. The problem with a lot of the EBTs is they don't have the desire to bite owt (which I suppose is better for pet ownership/non-working dogs) and so, therefore, we never get to witness what mouths they can have.

Fortunately you have one that isn't shy with her mouth. Good wee cross you've got there

They have a very peculiar gait, like a shire horse, do not move as well as a sbt, best lines in my humble opinion, Gabar, Aricon.

have you ever owned a good english bull they move as well as any staff

Yes i've had a couple of gud ones, they didnt have free movement, niether do showbred staffies tho.