another one post-21086-0-97730400-1331062383_thumb.jpg

anny out of my bird

no mate i got a stag here out of him hes 6 months and 10 pounds and out of the hen what bill wants off me.i got the sister to bills cock what come off JR and i be crossin him with it to get a more upright cock hopely can only try

anny out of my bird

no mate i got a stag here out of him hes 6 months and 10 pounds and out of the hen what bill wants off me.i got the sister to bills cock what come off JR and i be crossin him with it to get a more upright cock hopely can only try

very good stuff would u sale the hen the sister to jr bird

Hi mate i love the light sussex great for eggs,meat and being a broody. They are a good traditional breed. :thumbs:

i ment a bit more oriental ha ha but i get your point my fault should of put in the post atb

Hahaha! no worries mate :D

anny out of my bird

not really mate got to hold on to her to get some eggs or ive got to go lookin but if i do i let ya no

anny out of my bird

not really mate got to hold on to her to get some eggs or ive got to go lookin but if i do i let ya no

if u save me a pullit back i leave u alone ha ha :icon_redface:

anny out of my bird

if u save me a pullit back i leave u alone ha ha :icon_redface:

you can av a pullet elvis im not a greedy man you no that