iam thinking of what to get for my next dog. i have alot of permission on moorland, and abit on low ground so iam looking for something that's not going to damage its feet to much on the terrain. and that its skin isnt like paper. but i would preferable like something that is small and very nippy that can run anything.

would be happy if any 1 could help me.

cheers :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeh there has been a good few reviews about them. 2 nice dogs there. how much bull is in them?

A bull/whippet sounds like it would suit you or a bedlington/whippet/greyhound, both sound ideal to me mate, good luck in your choice :thumbs:

A bull/whippet sounds like it would suit you or a bedlington/whippet/greyhound, both sound ideal to me mate, good luck in your choice :thumbs:

not realy into bullx but a beddyxwhippetx grey sounds nice

did any 1 use beddy x whippets on hares back in the day. or did they quater cross them?

i did mate, preban :whistling: they either catch them in the first couple of turns or dont catch them, a do or die type, but they struggle on longer runs :thumbs:

did any 1 use beddy x whippets on hares back in the day. or did they quater cross them?

i did mate, preban :whistling: they either catch them in the first couple of turns or dont catch them, a do or die type, but they struggle on longer runs :thumbs:

haha. a quater cross?

no, mines a half cross :thumbs:

haha. a quater cross?

no, mines a half cross

ahh nice :thumbs:. what are they like then with greyhound in them?

i have ran 3/4 greyhound x beddys on moorland a good few years ago very good dogs for the job on hares i am taking the dog working the hare up in front of it not slipping at 50 to 100 yards very hardy dogs good coat plus feet my dogs killed plenty on some very tuff land which most would not run a dog on hope you find the right dog for the job atb troter