• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeh there has been a good few reviews about them. 2 nice dogs there. how much bull is in them?

no, you should be able to get hold of one easily enough, just make sure its from working parents that are doing the job and hope for the best, there are some breeders specifically for the bedlington crosses, phil haynes has a good line, he breeds bedlington/whippet/greyhounds

no, you should be able to get hold of one easily enough, just make sure its from working parents that are doing the job and hope for the best, there are some breeders specifically for the bedlington crosses, phil haynes has a good line, he breeds bedlington/whippet/greyhounds

ahh great, thanks alot.

i like the idea of a beddiex whippitxgrey. are they not hard to come across?

cheers for all the advise so far :)

as for skin tearing in ur 1st post,,,bad wire will tear any dog,,,some more than others its just the way,,,quick dogs ,,well that comes from certain breeding,s :thumbs:

iam hearing good reports off beddie, whip ,greys,,,i lined almost year now,,,couple out off that litter ,,are impressing some very decent dog men ,all turned out desent size 23inch ect,,,and bitch was very desent

my last lining whip/grey x wheaton/ bull /grey ,,,these pups shold advrege about 24inch,,,althou ill have nothing to do with them ,,,,i like this lining again from a rabbit trapper from the glens ,,he rates his bitch are due in 3 weeks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.jpg

i like the idea of a beddiex whippitxgrey. are they not hard to come across?

cheers for all the advise so far :)

as for skin tearing in ur 1st post,,,bad wire will tear any dog,,,some more than others its just the way,,,quick dogs ,,well that comes from certain breeding,s :thumbs:

iam hearing good reports off beddie, whip ,greys,,,i lined almost year now,,,couple out off that litter ,,are impressing some very decent dog men ,all turned out desent size 23inch ect,,,and bitch was very desent

my last lining whip/grey x wheaton/ bull /grey ,,,these pups shold advrege about 24inch,,,althou ill have nothing to do with them ,,,,i like this lining again from a rabbit trapper from the glens ,,he rates his bitch are due in 3 weeks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.jpg

yeh there has been a good few reviews about them. 2 nice dogs there. how much bull is in them?
  • Like 1

on 1st mating bitch and owner as i dont go to much into fractions ,,,i thought bitch was 1/4 wheat/1/4 bull 1/2 grey

but on secound lining owner corrected me ,,,5/8ths grey 1/4 weaton/ 1/8th bull

meaning if yer into fractions ,,,,offspring will only have 1/16th bull :thumbs:

reason for mating ,,,rabbits are fine,,,but some days i get bored on the job ,,bigger rabbits are more fun ect ect ect :laugh: the story ends ;)

Edited by whip x grey

how many rabbits can you run in a night with 1 of them?

THE GROUND I LAMP ON HASNT GOT LOADS OF RABBITS THE MOST IVE HAD WITH 1 IS 18 BUT IF THE RABBITS WERE THERE THEY WOULD DO ALRITE I RUN THEM MOSTLY DAY TIME THEY WORK WELL WITH THERE NOSE DO COVER MARK BURROWS WORK WELL WITH FERRETS THEY R GOOD WE ALL ROUNDERS NOTHING PHASES THEM THEY GIVE A 100 PER CENT SOME OF THERE CATCHES R DO OR DIE STUFF IT IS A GOOD WE CROSS ATB Edited by dougall

how many rabbits can you run in a night with 1 of them?

THE GROUND I LAMP ON HASNT GOT LOADS OF RABBITS THE MOST IVE HAD WITH 1 IS 18 BUT IF THE RABBITS WERE THERE THEY WOULD DO ALRITE I RUN THEM MOSTLY DAY TIME THEY WORK WELL WITH THERE NOSE DO COVER MARK BURROWS WORK WELL WITH FERRETS THEY R GOOD WE ALL ROUNDERS NOTHING PHASES THEM THEY GIVE A 100 PER CENT SOME OF THERE CATCHES R DO OR DIE STUFF IT IS A GOOD WE CROSS ATB

ahh thats [bANNED TEXT] was just wundering if they could run many. the terrie will show in them will wont it? how do there feet hold up like have you had and bad injury's.