firearms officer

What happens if you drop dead or had a car accident etc? I recently asked my FAO when he visited me and he said leave the spare keys with a friend who also has a SGC.

Must happen when people die suddenly leaving partner with no access to gun cabinet.

Only concerned because i had a heart attack a few years ago aged 39 [ no i am not a fat git, just unlucky ] and wondered if it happens again what would my wife do, who is completely against me owning guns any way?

Would police just jemmy gun cabinet of the wall?

I just got the wife to apply for a shotgun and fac makes life so simple she can get ammunition or bring me a gun should I need it and come renewal time I never have to worry if the renewal is delayed cause either her or my tickets cover them and hiding cabinet keys isnt' such a pain as we both have access :thumbs:

Edited by danw

What happens if you drop dead or had a car accident etc? I recently asked my FAO when he visited me and he said leave the spare keys with a friend who also has a SGC.

Must happen when people die suddenly leaving partner with no access to gun cabinet.

Only concerned because i had a heart attack a few years ago aged 39 [ no i am not a fat git, just unlucky ] and wondered if it happens again what would my wife do, who is completely against me owning guns any way?

I just got the wife to apply for a shotgun and fac makes life so simple she can get ammunition or bring me a gun should I need it and come renewal time I never have to worry if the renewal is delayed cause either her or my tickets cover them and hiding cabinet keys isnt' such a pain as we both have access :thumbs:

I hope there's a condition on her ticket prohibiting her from handling any guns for 1 week each month!! :D

I hope there's a condition on her ticket prohibiting her from handling any guns for 1 week each month!! :D

lmao shes goes to anger managment for that. lol