Great Days ferreting On the Shropshire Hills.

Guest vin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fair play to you boys .an enjoyable day out and a few rabs to share,dogs mark in loads of ways but what i say is any mark is better than a false one, good on ya boys ,,those hills look familiar to me

your wrong there mate......dont forget he has 3/8 5/8 75lb tod his bull x,,,,,only joking bird,,,dougle dont get wound up i here he's a sound bloke, and he does his share,,,,and dont forget if folk

Posted Images

bird i think bryn is a decent dog at what he does not taking that away from it you and you trumpet blowing it bryn done this bryn done that ive never heard a grown man bum so much about a dog my brotherinlaw says its the best dog hes seen this one says that we all get complements about our dogs but we dont come on here and bum our load at first i thought you were a young boy never knew you were a grown man i know people on this site that wont read your posts because its meme and bryn i know your more than happy with your dog ffs if i never gathered that i would be daft anyway enough said im away to take my average dogs oot atb

your wrong there mate......dont forget he has 3/8 5/8 75lb tod his bull x,,,,,only joking bird,,,dougle dont get wound up i here he's a sound bloke,

and he does his share,,,,and dont forget if folk like him didnt post what would we have to read

• Like 1

bird i think bryn is a decent dog at what he does not taking that away from it you and you trumpet blowing it bryn done this bryn done that ive never heard a grown man bum so much about a dog my brotherinlaw says its the best dog hes seen this one says that we all get complements about our dogs but we dont come on here and bum our load at first i thought you were a young boy never knew you were a grown man i know people on this site that wont read your posts because its meme and bryn i know your more than happy with your dog ffs if i never gathered that i would be daft anyway enough said im away to take my average dogs oot atb

your wrong there mate......dont forget he has 3/8 5/8 75lb tod his bull x,,,,,only joking bird,,,dougle dont get wound up i here he's a sound bloke,

and he does his share,,,,and dont forget if folk like him didnt post what would we have to read

Rays a good bloke, sometimes people can come across different online than in person, daz your right bird gets out and does a bit, theres plenty of internet hunters to give a hard time rather than somebody who's dogs don't mark to somebodies liking.

that me a internet hunter now i never said he was a bad bloke just a bum atb john boy

dougal I never called you an internet hunter, I said theres plenty(internet hunters)on here to poke holes in rather than lads who do a bit thats all mate. :thumbs:

SORRY MATE

that me a internet hunter now i never said he was a bad bloke just a bum atb john boy

dougal I never called you an internet hunter, I said theres plenty(internet hunters)on here to poke holes in rather than lads who do a bit thats all mate. :thumbs:

SORRY MATE

:thumbs: