Dogs gone

Guest elstudro1986

Guest Lurcherbitch
due to not being able to rehome them via the net i had to pay to put them in to kennels for rehoming so i hope they find good homes and i will miss them both dearley

Well mate...you should of asked me, i would have taken them. :angry: Poor fuckers in a kennel with no vacs :no::censored:

I'm sorry but these pups was your responsibilty. you bought them, do the breeders know what you have done with them?

:censored:

Edited by Lurcherbitch
Guest Lurcherbitch

due to not being able to rehome them via the net i had to pay to put them in to kennels for rehoming so i hope they find good homes and i will miss them both dearley

Well mate...you should of asked me, i would have taken them. :angry: Poor fuckers in a kennel with no vacs :no::censored:

I'm sorry but these pups was your responsibilty. you bought them, do the breeders know what you have done with them?

:censored:

so its ok for you to tout but somebody uses another rescue and you get all moral and abusive.

what do you know about the place he took them?

personaly id have been digging a hole than turn to a rescue, surely the fact that hes paid to off load them accounts for something...

Your right. I should'nt of shouted off like that. Sorry :icon_redface: I'm not going to argue. They was his dog's to do with what he wanted. I should of kept my big gob shut :sorry:

Guest elstudro1986

i had a phone call this morning i had to go and collect the jack russel too vicious towards the staff and he is 1 year old and has had all his jabs got them when he was 8 weeks old as for the lurcher the owner of the kennels has took him under his wing although he will not be a working he will be a much loved family pet me and my lass have decided to keep the jacky as it will be too hard to re home him due to his firey temperament..

the lurcher was given his shots today aswell with the money i donated for putting them in to the kennel the guy paid for the jabs

i used to work in the kennels where i put the dogs and its a real nice place run by a nice family who are really dedicated to there cause

so hopefully all s well that ends well

thanks for all your help and support through this difficult time anyway guys

regards mick

Guest Lurcherbitch

Can I ask what kennels, cause we are looking for a well run rescue in your area. :victory:

sure it was deerness kennels think they have a web site aswell

I already know of that one. :cry: enough said.

Guest Lurcherbitch
whats wrong with that one like never seemed to be any problems when i worked there

so hows it enough said what you mean?

just leave it . shoudnt of said owt............you obviously have tried to do the best for your dogs in your circumstanses.xx

I think things would be best left here. xx