coursing dogs preban

would you say the blue dog his the best dog you have ever had speedy

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA IS ALL YEA CAN SAY TO THAT

whats funny what did the others kill alot more what would you say what dog as killed the most in ireland in a life time

His grandmother killed 6s on a regular basis believe it or not and she ran 5 seasons 2 and 3 days a week .Yea couldent compare she was fare better killer far faster and run as long best i ever seen anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how many she kill you think in her life time :thumbs:

Single maybe 400 or more and she killed alot double as well but their was a lot of hares around that time

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

poor owen has to run to philip for help when you rang 2 weeks ago you thought you were being smart knowing lucas was injured but you near shit when i said he be ready in 2 weeks so when i rang you yes

speedie come out come out where ever you are, :toast:

well boys yous will enjoy this one rang speedie/owen today this my 4th time ringing him asking did he want this match before season ends, i was even prepared to run him for the £5 he aasked to run for

Posted Images

yaeh speedie u make a ph call when u no the dog is injured how convienient

how many hares would irish lady have killed surely she killed a right few

wasent known that the dog was injured a couple of weeks back but irish lady wasent a good killer so dont think she would have killed that many

post-38473-0-37109600-1329082859_thumb.jpg

these two are off snatch blue dog must have 180 hares or more killed at the minute and hes only three so has at least another 3 or 4 seasons so if he avoids injury should have a good few killed when hes finished

Must been stupid them 180 hares they should have just run into a few fields with gates around them then they would not have got killed.Yea speedie you go all quiet not lucas is injured you back on.Then again you where never off kingofluchers

if irishlady wasent a good killer why was she talked about so much and it was a lot easyer to kill hares years ago 15 years ago when i started hunting there was lots of hares down south we were killing them with your avreage lurchers now it only the best left and there breeding with the best with not as much about its a lot harder to rack up big numbers unless u hunt 2 or 3 times a week

• Like 1

I would say Irish lady killed around 150 with us single and double don't no how many she done with Owen but she was not a big killer good bitch but not a 3 out of 3 dog

Yea not a good killer but a good enough wee bitch not in same class as other dogs i seen