went blind

good going that Jim. . .

When you say went blind..did you just start up somewhere and get caught,then blag the permission ?

or did you do some door knocking while out and about ?

I get kicked off places on a regular basis... and I always try and blag permission.. on the odd occasion its worked..

good going that Jim. . .

When you say went blind..did you just start up somewhere and get caught,then blag the permission ?

I get kicked off places on a regular basis... and I always try and blag permission.. on the odd occasion its worked..

let just say when the fog lifted we moved to road sets,,,lol,,, but in the passed when doing road sets,, ive add farmers pull up,,and say go up the odd hedge or 2,,,, them you some,times get a tw.t of a keeper say the roads side belong to him,,,

good going that Jim. . .

let just say when the fog lifted we moved to road sets,,,lol,,, but in the passed when doing road sets,, ive add farmers pull up,,and say go up the odd hedge or 2,,,, them you some,times get a tw.t of a keeper say the roads side belong to him,,,

like yer style Jim. . . anytime you need a hand,let me know.