Newby wants help rabbiting etc Leamington Spa Warks

Hi mac i live in northwales mate....been hunting on and off for about 16 years mate where bouts you from buddy?

Hiya Stevo , i'm from midlands originally Nuneaton but live in Leamington Spa now .Nuneaton full of hunters ,old poachers, dog men what ever you want but cant seem to find anyone here !!

A few greyhounds for track and work, deer/grey dog and 2 terriers ;) and should have my pure beddy pup in a few weeks :toast:

Sounds good , got lurcher but never worked him and he's 2 now be to old to train now wont he ? he's whippet / bearded collie i know wife got him as surprise !! what can you say so be looking for proper lurcher soon what you recommend .

At 2 he will still learn, for a beginner I'd recommend a collie/grey or beddy/grey as they are easy to train and enter. I'll be using my mates beddy dog over 1 of my grey bitches so there will be a pup here if you want :thumbs:

Let me know nearer the time , could be interested ! long way to go but worth it for good dog.Cheers

At 2 he will still learn, for a beginner I'd recommend a collie/grey or beddy/grey as they are easy to train and enter. I'll be using my mates beddy dog over 1 of my grey bitches so there will be a pup here if you want :thumbs:

Let me know nearer the time , could be interested ! long way to go but worth it for good dog.Cheers

Will do mate, I'm only breeding her to get a decent first cross and the rest will be going to working homes :victory:

Will do mate, I'm only breeding her to get a decent first cross and the rest will be going to working homes :victory:

do you bother with the ferrets or you strictly dogs

I used to have a few ferrets but my old track bitch killed them amongst other things on the allotment :whistling: , but I still have the odd days out with my mates but leave the old bitch at home :thumbs:

yeah use to do bit of ferreting and lamping 30yrs ago but done nothing since should have kept at it ,be as noligable as you lot on here ,shouldnt take to long getting back into it " hopefully ".Anyway geordie been good swapping the spit man gonna sign off for now maybe catch you lata .