bull x dog

Guest bitsa lurcher

Guest ceredigion bull cross

working bull x dog for sale 2 years old 24 inch tts stock broken catches rabbits on the lamp. i am selling this dog on behalf of my mate so if anybody is interested send me a pm and i will return pm his phone number to you he wants £175 for him or he would be willing to swop for a working terrier . this is a genuine unspoilt working bull x , we just have to many lurchers between us and not enough terriers. i will try and put some pics up of the dog , i'm not very good with this computer thingy :laugh: SOLD

Guest ceredigion bull cross
working bull x dog for sale 2 years old 24 inch tts stock broken catches rabbits on the lamp. i am selling this dog on behalf of my mate so if anybody is interested send me a pm and i will return pm his phone number to you he wants £175 for him or he would be willing to swop for a working terrier . this is a genuine unspoilt working bull x , we just have to many lurchers between us and not enough terriers. i will try and put some pics up of the dog , i'm not very good with this computer thingy :laugh:

are there no takers for this dog..........what if we dropped the price to £150.