daystate help

my huntsman classic is playing silly buggers with me, and believe me iv felt like throwing it in the god damn river...the only reason i havent is the consequences when i get home...my misses would have my balls on the chopping board, but hey ho the bitch is getting sorted with a new probe seal and a barrel clean tommorow hopefully when the seals come... :hmm: you got any pics of your huntsman you can post? have you seen the tiger stripe ones i think ian harfod in the mag had back last month...jelous or what

What's the tissue trick?

I've got an air ranger, it's fired less pellets than I shoot foxes in a year and that piece of crap blew air at my face today so Im guessing that probe seal O ring's gone.

What's the best river to remedy the money pit???

What's the tissue trick?

I've got an air ranger, it's fired less pellets than I shoot foxes in a year and that piece of crap blew air at my face today so Im guessing that probe seal O ring's gone.

What's the best river to remedy the money pit???

Tissue trick is purely for them that make a mess on the gun LOL or if being serious for a second or two, lay it acros the breach, if it ruffles when fired the seal is gone!

Any deep river that will ury the crap under the silt will do :thumbs:

Tony

lol im asuming no one likes daystate, shit i should of gone for a bsa lol i bought 10 probe o rings for £1.90 mate, and problem resolved , nothing is moving, and if you think itll move a bath towel, you deffo need to change it, because your shooting at 5ft lbs lol

lol im asuming no one likes daystate, shit i should of gone for a bsa lol i bought 10 probe o rings for £1.90 mate, and problem resolved , nothing is moving, and if you think itll move a bath towel, you deffo need to change it, because your shooting at 5ft lbs lol

I was only messing fella, I love the feel of gun Im just having a few teething problems causing me to over react....

I was only messing fella, I love the feel of gun Im just having a few teething problems causing me to over react....

and me mate..look at the reviews of the daystate and everyones fudging themselves over it lol i was pissed off for a week with my gun down to power being low..waiting for the seals was a nightmare an all..still havent put it over the chrono, for all i know me changing the seal hasnt changed it abit lol fingers crossed though or its going back

and me mate..look at the reviews of the daystate and everyones fudging themselves over it lol i was pissed off for a week with my gun down to power being low..waiting for the seals was a nightmare an all..still havent put it over the chrono, for all i know me changing the seal hasnt changed it abit lol fingers crossed though or its going back

In all honesty mine would have probably been more accurate with the power down....It's an 80ftlb'er. I've been having a few accuracy issues with the mag deforming the pellets but gotta say Daystate as a company for customer service have been spot on. Im just messing about with it at the moment to see how bad they actually are at that poundage, I'll probably get it lowered but I'll try everything to crack it before I do......