bloody lurchers

Guest markbrick1

well last year after a show a few of us [bANNED TEXT] down to the local after, anyway mush of here and his 2 bullxs accompnied us and he left them in his nice shiny 4x4, 10.30 he went out walked em and came back for 20min one quicky,well the damage they did in that 20 mins at least £1500 worth poor mush but to this day i still have a laugh when i think about that night there wasnt a panel left in that car roof linin the lot :laugh::laugh::laugh: mark

LOL... i spent a considerable sum fitting alarms to all my dog kennels professionally.... anyways after paying the bloke i had another look only to see my pup had pulled the conduit out and eaten all the wire, ripping all the alarm connections out too....awwww....bless ... :clapper::clapper: i could have cried,... i had it re-fittred, but this time there was an awful amount of mustard and vindaloo smeared on the full length of the cable./.. :yes::yes::D