How many hunt the hill??

Just wandering how many of you work the hill in the day?? Hound crosses or any good hunting lurchers??

Only seem to find time for lamping lately due to work commitments etc, I enjoy day work mainly but I'm gutted I can't cover the mileage required any more on the hard welsh hills :(.

• Like 3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DOGS ARE NOT FOR SWAPPING,, THAT WHAT YOU DO WITH POKA MAN CARDS,,,

ADD SOME GREAT TIMES ON THE HILLS OVER THE YEARS,,,SOMETHINK ABOUT IT,,,DIFFRENT WILD LIFE GETTING UP,,FROM STONE CHAT[bIRD] TO EVEN SEEING A OTTER IN BURN,,[,STREAM OR BROOK ],,IN ENGLAND...

Just wandering how many of you work the hill in the day?? Hound crosses or any good hunting lurchers?? Only seem to find time for lamping lately due to work commitments etc, I enjoy day work mainly b

Posted Images

ADD SOME GREAT TIMES ON THE HILLS OVER THE YEARS,,,SOMETHINK ABOUT IT,,,DIFFRENT WILD LIFE GETTING UP,,FROM STONE CHAT[bIRD] TO EVEN SEEING A OTTER IN BURN,,[,STREAM OR BROOK ],,IN ENGLAND...

Like that top picture mate :thumbs:

Great photos mate, they look like great days out.

Im starting to look for a good home for my 2 yr old hound cross :(, only get the time for lamping and he deserves a Permemant job on the hill. I'd swap him for a lamping dog but he won't go to any muppet. He's a serious dog.

Great photos mate, they look like great days out.

Im starting to look for a good home for my 2 yr old hound cross :(, only get the time for lamping and he deserves a Permemant job on the hill. I'd swap him for a lamping dog but he won't go to any muppet. He's a serious dog.

SO WHY CAN NOT THE DOG GO LAMPIN,, WHY HAVE TO SWAP IT FOR A LAMPIN DOG,WHEN YOU ALL READY HAVE A GOOD DOG,,, IT DONT MAKE SENCE,

Just wandering how many of you work the hill in the day?? Hound crosses or any good hunting lurchers??

Only seem to find time for lamping lately due to work commitments etc, I enjoy day work mainly but I'm gutted I can't cover the mileage required any more on the hard welsh hills :(.

Work the hills here in the highlands mate, its hard going and not for those southern softies....lol