looking for pups in march (scotland)

Hi folks,my mate asked me to ask on here ,if anyone is likely to have pups available in end of feb march time.

Ideally he is looking for 2 bitches, smooth coat, defo not rough coat. would also prefer no bull crosses. anything from 21/24 inch would be perfect. in process of building kennals, hence the reason he is waiting. any help would be greatly appreciated.

got litter hard blood whippet x whippet 4 dogs 3 bitches blues and blacks 3 wks old today dad 22 1/2 mum 23" both workers

cheers bud, pm me your price eh an i will ask him, sizes sound perfect if you ask me, no bull and smooth, so he should be interested. i can only ask, will let you know asap. Thanks again for replying

I know a lad who had a collie grey x beddy whipp collie whip bitch covered by a dog of similar breeding there a fortnight ago bitch works day and nite ferrets lamps etc dog belongs a traveling lad and does a lot of mooching lamping and the usual botch 22-23 inch 3rd season just passed for the bitch 4th for the dog the lads not in it for the money and be happy wi 50 a dog or 75 for a bitch , though I'd advise against litter sisters I'd consent rate on one dog first then get the other once the basics are done with the first each to there own tho . I'll pass on the boys number he's disabled and does nothing but work his dogs so you wouldnt go wrong with one he's in fife about 800 yards along the road for me pm me if [bANNED TEXT] after his number .