FLESH IS BEST.

Guest Frank

Give that wee dog of yours some piece tae eat her dinner there frank !!!! how would you like it if somebody stuck a camera in your face when your eating yer mince and tatties :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But she seems to being well on it big fella,do you eat the goat meat yourselve frank ?

Edited by gaz
Guest Frank

:D She loves the attention gaz. :laugh: Mind you, only with me :yes: , as she is ver wary of strangers, which is good in my book. ;)

Yes, i do eat the goat meat, gorgouse stuff, if you eat the young ones. :clapper::drink:

I tend to keep away from the big smelly billys. :sick: they go as dog food. :)

Frank.

Edited by Frank
Guest Lurchers2006

Sounds like my dog Frank, hes like my shadow but anyone else try and get near him? :laugh: Not a chance!! Theres only one other person other than the family who hes used to that could go out the back and put him on the lead and thats my hunting partner who always with us lamping, he wont get robbed anyway ;):laugh:

Guest Frank
your whippet :hmm: is looking good frank,you been out lately lamping or ferreting

good hunting

rew

Was out friday night last REW and did not do too well. Too still and the rabbits in that area were thin on the ground.

Did not help, when she crashed into my parked car, whilst coursing a bunny which went underneath. :icon_eek: Luckyly, she was not seriously hurt, just a few grazes, but the poor thing was stuned. :cry: It was the plastic bumper she went into, so not too bad. I called it a night after that.

I am taking it easy with her at present, as she is in season, just some excersise. She is well over the bump, just hope it wont put her off too much in the future. :icon_eek:;)

So, my pure whippet :whistle: , is doing just fine. ;):D

Frank.