my future companion

went to have a look at some pups a few days ago as i have been after one for some time.gemini of the hunting life informed me that she had a litter so we arranged a day to have a look at them.when i got there i was impressed with the way gemini keeps her dogs extremely clean and well looked after, a credit to her and her partner.i have took some pics of the dam,sire and pups .the dam is a whippet x greyhound 24 inches and the sire is 1/2 greyhound 1/4 whippet 1/8 deerhound 1/8 collie 26 inches. it was very difficult to pick a pup as one looked like my dads old bitch and there was also a a fawn pup that caught my eye but i ended up choosing the pup below,light brindle with a white mark above her nose.

the dam,

DSCF2922.jpg

the sire

DSCF2924.jpg

an earlier pic of the sire

OZ.jpg

the pup i chose

DSCF2917.jpg

DSCF2912.jpg

pups half sister from same sire

DSCF2926.jpg

hopefully collecting the pup may 5th so i'll keep you all informed of my new pups progress and thanks once again to gemini.

good hunting

rew

Guest Frank

Look decent enough REW. :)

What happened to the dams right back leg on the flank? Looks a bit sore?

The pups all look nice and healthy, what are they bred for?

The best of luck with your pup and hope you have many a happy hunting hour. :victory:;)

Frank.

Guest mucker

Its just a pressure sore from laying on that side through out the birth and there after ;)

Guest Frank

Its just a pressure sore from laying on that side through out the birth and there after ;)

I thought that too mucker, but was not too sure, thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

Frank.

Edited by Frank

You not go wrong with that pup they are well bred and well fast plenty of brain and stamina too my young un is similarly bred and is going from strength to strength a good sensible type that is always willing to please and definitely has the knack a credit to Gemini

The best of luck with your pup and hope you have many a happy hunting hour. :victory:;)

Frank.

Mucker is right Frank the mark on the bitches back leg is a pressure sore which she has made worse by licking it all the time , but is now after ointment being applied several times a day is looking better. The pups have been bred to make all rounder workers that should win shows ( sire is out of a chatsworth champion of champions) and hopefully lurcher races (dam is the Lurcher world 2005 straight racing over 23 " champion of champions ) both parents are worked as my partner does the pest control on the 3500 acre estate he works on.

And to Juckler hope Buster is doing well !!

Guest Frank

Frank.

Mucker is right Frank the mark on the bitches back leg is a pressure sore which she has made worse by licking it all the time , but is now after ointment being applied several times a day is looking better. The pups have been bred to make all rounder workers that should win shows ( sire is out of a chatsworth champion of champions) and hopefully lurcher races (dam is the Lurcher world 2005 straight racing over 23 " champion of champions ) both parents are worked as my partner does the pest control on the 3500 acre estate he works on.

And to Juckler hope Buster is doing well !!

Thanks gemini. :)

They sound cracking pups. :yes::clapper:

The best of luck with them. ;):victory:

Frank.