sakuki/collie x bull greyhound

Guest elstudro1986

Guest elstudro1986

just a couple of more queries for you guys my 8 week old pup is getting mint on paper but when i put him in his crate he pisses all over his bed even though there is paper beside him, the other day he was a sleep on my mate on the couch he woke up and pissed all over him,

when ever i go out and leave him in the house with my jack russelall he does is cry and howl is there any way i can solve this problem as i am getting very angry neighbours

thanks in advance mick

leave a radio on for it when you go out. Preferrably Radio 2 the dog will soon get bored of listening to it and go to sleep, especially if Wogan is on. Thats what i did with mine, although i experimented with different stations.

To stop his wining when you're out try leaving him with an old jumper of yours that's well worn and smells of you. With regards him P*ssing on his bed, he's only 8 weeks old, he'll learn, eventually. If you can let him out at lunchtimes or get a neighbour to do it for you this'll theoretically speed up the house training process! He is only 8 weeks old after all. They reckon that a pup can hold its bladder an hour longer for every month its alive, upto acceptable limits

try feeding him in his crate and when playing with him sometimes play in the crate then hopefully they think of the crate as a good thing.

don't always go otu when you put him in his crate just stick him in for 5 mins while you watch tv, build up the time slowly

never let him out within 5secs of him crying and extend this slowly......letting him out while whining makes him think if he whines he gets let out....you need to teach him that if he whines he waits another 5secs!!

hope some of this works for you a combination of these has never let me down but each dog was different