Nevermind getting your terrier seen by a vet if I was you I would be looking for some psychiatric help for yourself coming out with shit like that, It Would make a cracking bedtime story mind :D

can I please see your workers?

as I'm not satisfacted by all the criticism i'll put another,my best worker veteran Fany totally blind cos of porcupine thorns

post-515-0-17685000-1326400029_thumb.jpg

I thought it was a 6mth old rottweiler pup :laugh:

come and see

Nah your ok mate italy is a long way to travel to see a slightly chinned dog,ive seen hard dog's and chinned dog's before but good luck with the rest of ye season :thumbs: oh and how is the blind terrier bred ??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that dog is around 16 inch tts. and around 28 pounds. ive seen a few posts recently about folk worried about the size of there young terriers.they got a good response and where told there dog would be

BLA BLA BLA BLA

By the look of the pictures mate it looks to me that your more pleased the dogs got that bit missing. The dog's got almost everything there, it's just all in the wrong place. Pull the other one mate,

Posted Images

that dog is around 16 inch tts. and around 28 pounds. ive seen a few posts recently about folk worried about the size of there young terriers.they got a good response and where told there dog would be ok for working below. now in this country dogs of this size are seriously limited in there use. valerio is from a different country with different laws. he wont feel like he has to hide his dog away. his government hav'nt criminalised him. his dog has a more varied quarry list. so wont need to fit our blueprint for the working terrier. as for the pics. i dont think valerio needs to hide the working scars although there is no need to highlight them. the dog looks in good health otherwise. as for hard working terriers they are not for me. i wouldnt want or need one. but then i dont live in italy.

these threads allways have the same one or two folk have a dig (no pun intended) then the rest jump on the band wagon.

• Like 3

the blind bitch is a purebreed jagdterrier

So is ye rocky dog a cross or is he a jagd or from different bloodline's he look's very different to the bitch in alot of way's is there alot of variation in the jagd's ? :thumbs:

that dog is around 16 inch tts. and around 28 pounds. ive seen a few posts recently about folk worried about the size of there young terriers.they got a good response and where told there dog would be ok for working below. now in this country dogs of this size are seriously limited in there use. valerio is from a different country with different laws. he wont feel like he has to hide his dog away. his government hav'nt criminalised him. his dog has a more varied quarry list. so wont need to fit our blueprint for the working terrier. as for the pics. i dont think valerio needs to hide the working scars although there is no need to highlight them. the dog looks in good health otherwise. as for hard working terriers they are not for me. i wouldnt want or need one. but then i dont live in italy.

these threads allways have the same one or two folk have a dig (no pun intended) then the rest jump on the band wagon.

Stop arse kissing because he said he respect's ye in his post :laugh:

Guest dee mac

SMILE :D

he cant be workend in every hole,he his 40 cm tts and 13 kg.too hard for his own good

Pics like this don't do anyone any good - get a grip mate. What are you hoping to prove by this - are you hoping the pic of the big 'hard' terrier with the chowed puss makes you look hard!!! Nah just makes you look like the fool that you are!

your workers

please

dont know about anybody else s workers but i think there prob tucked up in kennells waiting on there next day out a pic proves nothing and self promoting yourself with that type of blantent pic s is i think a bit silly dos nobody any good if your happy with the big dog and the way he works thats the only thing that counts thousands will look at it but by this time tomorrow it will be old news bar maybe a hippy copying it and pasting it on a web site somewhere with a made up story too suit

these threads allways have the same one or two folk have a dig then the rest jump on the band wagon) your dead right there bud.

Stop arse kissing because he said he respect's ye in his post :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fcuk off

Guest busterdog

these threads allways have the same one or two folk have a dig then the rest jump on the band wagon) your dead right there bud.

If that's aimed at me then your welcome to your opinion, but like i say the boy didn't show any hunting pics just stupid "look at me and my hard dog" pics, we all know pics don't prove jack shit.

How did he come back with a reply "my totaly blind bitch" lol, the f*****g boys a mug.

Guest dee mac

to be honest cleanspade a hard dog with plenty of work would not be as clean looking as the dog in pic im not saying he s not hard but he s def not had much work also i ve seen what i would class proper earth dogs( ie bay mix it when need be and stay till dug ) with years of work behind them look rough too say the least and if you did nt know the dog you d be thinking fook must of been a hard dog a pic can have you thinking all sorts of things not all of them true or even close too the truth and as you said yourself the pic is not very subtle too say the least thats my pennys worth anyway :thumbs:

If that's aimed at me then your welcome to your opinion, but like i say the boy didn't show any hunting pics just stupid "look at me and my hard dog" pics, we all know pics don't prove jack shit.

How did he come back with a reply "my totaly blind bitch" lol, the f*****g boys a mug.

no it wasnt aimed at you. or anyone in particular.. just a general observation .opinions are what these places are about. be boring if we all thought the same :thumbs: