what x

Alot of factors come into choosin the right x for your needs , whats the land like your hunting

Small fields = beddy whippet

Medium = collie grey

Large =saluki grey or deerhound grey

Thats just my opinion not gospel hope you find what your lookin for

Atb Trinder

it would be mainly small to medium fields,like the look of that first dog. was thinking of what age of dog, not sure wether to get pup or a bit older ie.6, 9, or 12 months old or 2 year old ready to work, still thinking, a lot to take into consideration, thanks for the ideas.

its up to you mate if got a collie bull gray and hes every thing your looking for. this cross might be worth thinking about mate. this is myne

cheers fm

Really like the look of your dog mate, could be type i look for next.

Alright mate I wouldn't bother getting a older dog unless you no were it has came from and no the history of it because all ur doing is taking on [bANNED TEXT] elses problem if it was a good dog it would be for sale to any random person I got a beddy. Whippet deerhound greyhound and she's a cracking lil bitch but everyone to their own choice mate a dog is what u make it atb in finding 1