Irish bull terrier

this dogs soft as shit round people and kids but no good around other dogs as it just wants to fight ..as you can see by its face it had a fight this morning and the other dogs at the vets on a drip .this dogs been on a chain most its life and may well change its ways if off a chain as we all know dogs on chains make them nasty over time ..its about two and a half years old and really is a nice dog apart from it trying to fight other dogs ..i think it would make a good draw dog and it stands about 18" but thats just a gess ,its a shity white at the moment and could do with a bath ..its a very quite dog no yapping so thats one thing going for it ..it likes nothing better than rolling on its back for a good belly rub so it is a big softy round people...could make a good stud dog to you bull breeders ,get it fit it and it will look different again as a dog on a short chain dont get to walk far

it will only go to the right home so no messers please

Irishbullterrier005.jpg

Irishbullterrier004.jpg

been down the yard to have another closer look at this dog and it really is a loveing dog it loved me strokeing him ,its a big softie really just needs a bit of tlc as it dont get much if any :angry: the dogs got some cuts and feels a bit down thats why its eyes are closed a bit ..but what a head it has on him its big alright will take some more pics to show the size of it ,makes my hands look small i tell thee :D

Guest CharlieC

Hope the lad finds a nice home, he looks a proper little battlescarred warrior, maybe someone can take him and give him a one-on-one home? a lot of these dogs do best when theyre a one man dog, devoted little critters :good::good:

Keep us updated how he gets on RR :good:

hello mate just looked at the pic of your dog....im very interested in getting some more infomation about his breeding....already have the irish dog...got 2 bitches and 2 dogs,it looks an awsome looking dog you have their,i would be interested in giving him a good home,ive got all the proper runs,he well get plenty of exercise,can you give me a bell then we can have a chat...its bob me number is ***********....cheers mate

leed said he wanted it but has to make some room ,but in about 2 weeks time ?

bob i see your a newbe and not being funny mate but i dont no you is there any body on here who knows you at all to say you not on the other side ,.. but i will ask lee if he really wants this dog and if not i will phone you iv got your number now so take yours down cheers rob