For sale: Foxpro FireStorm game caller (Mossy Oak)

For sale: Foxpro FireStorm game caller (Mossy Oak)

Used but in excellent condition. The main unit is unmarked but there are some light scratches on the handset. Decided to upgrade to one of the larger models. This unit has 200 calls installed including many Red fox calls suitable for the UK. An excellent piece of kit that has brought in many foxes over the past 4 months of use.

Heres the info from Foxpro:

http://www.gofoxpro.com/products/digital_calls/product_firestorm.php

The FOXPRO FIRESTORM is portable, lightweight, easy to operate and is a must have tool in the field. The FIRESTORM comes standard with 50 high quality FOXPRO sounds and is capable of storing up to 200 sounds. The FIRESTORM is capable of playing multiple file types which include .MP3, .WAV, .OGG, .FLAC, and our own proprietary .FXP sound files.

The FIRESTORM features dual amplified speakers to deliver incredible volume. The FIRESTORM has a horn speaker in the front which handles your coyote vocalizations and common distress sounds with ease. In the rear of the FIRESTORM you will find the cone speaker which handles the low frequency sounds such as bear growls, owl sounds and even mountain lion sounds. When combined they deliver a crisp, clear, high quality and realistic sound.

If you want even more volume, the FIRESTORM allows you to connect two external speakers for incredible volume capabilities.

Switching to a ki-yi or pup distress just got easier with FOXBANG! With FOXBANG activated the caller automatically switches to your preset #1 after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.

The FIRESTORM comes standard with the TX9 remote control. The TX9 remote features a graphic backlit LCD panel which shows your sound list, volume level indicator, battery level indicator and an elapsed timer to let you know how long you've been on stand.

Bushwear have the older version of this unit for sale at £500. Their unit has the old hand set and doesn’t have features such as FoxBang.

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.php?ProductID=315717&ClassID=265

Looking for £360 posted RMSD...

Will post pictures of the actual unit and handset if required.

post-23900-0-94685300-1324456130.jpg

:icon_eek: bit steep that for most working lads bud . . . atb with the sale . . . . ;)

Hi George, they are expensive units mate but like Camo says theya re the dogs dangly bits when it coems to calling foxes adn birds (for photo purposes). this particualr unit is worth over £500 new. They do a full range though and I can get the whole range much cheaper than you would pay for a unit at BushWear. if you are looking for a caller let me know adn Ill see what I can do for you. ATB Steve

Cracking units same as mine

Agree, Ive shot a lot of foxes with this one. Saw 3 last night and shot 1 (with the new .204, now officially christened :) . Decided to get one of the larger units to see what they are like so need to sell this one. The mossy oak colouring on this unit is excellent too.