My set up

Looking good, how are you finding the lightning? Thinking about picking one up myself.

i love it as a gun, ive had for a few years now, there quite powerful and very accurate if you shoot them [bANNED TEXT], just get a good scope on one and your set mate

ATB Barnett

my mate had one from arthurs in cardiff , i dont like this shop, anyway it ended up going back as i told my mate it didnt seem to clever, anyway had it tested, it was at 9ft lbs, and because i had been right the shop owner insisted i put my hand in front of it, saying that it would go through my hand, in the end i told him to politely f**k OFF YOU OVER PRICED PRICK, and have a nice day :L other than that its a nice gun ;L as he had one in the wood stock at 11ft lbs, nice gun and well balanced :thumbs:

my mate had one from arthurs in cardiff , i dont like this shop, anyway it ended up going back as i told my mate it didnt seem to clever, anyway had it tested, it was at 9ft lbs, and because i had been right the shop owner insisted i put my hand in front of it, saying that it would go through my hand, in the end i told him to politely f**k OFF YOU OVER PRICED PRICK, and have a nice day :L other than that its a nice gun ;L as he had one in the wood stock at 11ft lbs, nice gun and well balanced :thumbs:

You should of asked him if he knew the firearms safety rules, never point a gun loaded or unloaded at anybody :yes: You might of getting some free goods not to report it :victory:

im not saying it wasnt mate, im just saying my runnign in with a local dealer, never liked him never will, hes a f****n cock, lol he sold it back to him for 120 about a month later, thats what hes like, with nikko stirling 3-9x40s...soo dont go to him!! lol

theyre quite quiet too and low recoil i thought :thumbs:

ps.low recoil on the second one he had from him which was 11.3, before someone says a cocky comment like " well at 9ft lbs i would expect low recoil" lol

happy shooting!

Edited by robwelsh

Looking for something in .25 so I may have to keep an eye out, nice to hear some good things about the newer ones for a change!

have a look at a thread..something "squizzers" he's also using .25, damage on the .25 seem pretty reasonable, you'll have to learn trajectory..but i prefer .177, never had anything get away from me, also cant understand people saying theyve had bunnies do a runner..as i have never, place the right shot and you'll be a winner, trust me.

8g pellet, there or there abouts ,mediocar trajectory, plenty of oooomf, head shot or there abouts its dead.....177 placed shot....22 tranfers anough energy to knock out a viking, ....what ever you prefer...(skilled shot) or (MANS calibre) as everyone refers too...i know what i prefer... .177, knock me on the chin :thumbs:

Without a doubt, .177 is the calibre, a pellet to the head is a pellet to the head, with the trajectory of the .177 its even easier to do so. Hopefully got some ratting work coming up & fancy something different, .25 looks like a blast!

• Like 1