Working terriers in Easton Europe

I posted a while back asking a few questions on terrier work abroad as I am meaning to emigrate . Well it looks like it might just happen after all. Me and missuss have been looking at Bulgaria , and surounding countrys . Wanting to know about the hunting scene in that area as that will sway me to which area we will end up in. Terrier work especially as well as other field sports.

Cheers

Bulgarias the one mate you can buy a farm and land for 20,000 euro and your money will go far there A pint of beer is 40 cents And a evening meal at a nice place for 2 with 2 bottles of wine will cost you 15-20 euro There is no minor problem (like hunting without a licence) money won't sort out in that country Just to ad it's the most nutrient rich land in Europe and games plentiful my freind jus bought a 5 bed house with a swimming pool on about 5 acres of land and the house also has a separate 1 bed flat on top for 41,000 euro about 39 grand sterling The average wage there is 150-200 euro what is 300-400 lev a month so you can imagine how far your money goes IMO its the place to be because had it's day in my view it's a fight for survival and everything so dear

Bulgarias the one mate you can buy a farm and land for 20,000 euro and your money will go far there A pint of beer is 40 cents And a evening meal at a nice place for 2 with 2 bottles of wine will cost you 15-20 euro There is no minor problem (like hunting without a licence) money won't sort out in that country Just to ad it's the most nutrient rich land in Europe and games plentiful my freind jus bought a 5 bed house with a swimming pool on about 5 acres of land and the house also has a separate 1 bed flat on top for 41,000 euro about 39 grand sterling The average wage there is 150-200 euro what is 300-400 lev a month so you can imagine how far your money goes IMO its the place to be because had it's day in my view it's a fight for survival and everything so dear

One thing though, you have to be a little bit careful buying property / land there. Just check what you are actually getting. And the mafia are in charge of everything. Nice country though, especially the Rodopi Mountains in the south.

One thing though, you have to be a little bit careful buying property / land there. Just check what you are actually getting. And the mafia are in charge of everything. Nice country though, especially the Rodopi Mountains in the south.

Yes a friend of mine just got ripped off for 40,000 over there, so be careful. Also the prices quoted seem a bit optimistic from what i've looked at ?

As for the mafia, i'd rather deal with them than our establishment ! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the replys . The reason for going there is the price of propertys and a fresh start in life. What's rules over there in regards to terrier work? As it's been said this countrys gone to ruin. Shame realy. Hungary does sound good and the missus seems to like that area more. Just need some info

Not sure on the rules and regs but will be checking it out soon it will be nothing like England tho and doubt a bit of digging with your dogs will be frowned upon as all the local villagers keep livestock as there lively hood I also hear Hungary is good to not sure on the property and living prices tho