jm and lucas,,,,,,

Does anyone know if lucas is going match mona and will any off you be at the match if it happens

yes they are matching my money on lucas as mona is geting on a bit now had a litter of pups and had 2 bad injurys

how much have you got on lucas thomas. would you have some more on him ?

yeah would do

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres some bollocks on this site

because it was in the hole with it for 11 hours its was sick looking at it

you know whats coming next to challenge the xfactor winner for xmas num i lucas the movie :huh: :laugh:

Posted Images

hes on the buckfast

Would ya have a lend of a tape :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

i'll give him one :laugh:

make sure before you buy a ten month old pup you read the smll print they are onlly gaurenteed for two years not three unless you have extended warranty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i hear you bought a top pup of dvd bitch to a certain dog :hmm: :hmm: :thumbs: you got a good eye for a pup mick lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hes on the buckfast

make sure before you buy a ten month old pup you read the smll print they are onlly gaurenteed for two years not three unless you have extended warranty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i hear you bought a top pup of dvd bitch to a certain dog :hmm: :hmm: :thumbs: you got a good eye for a pup mick lol

aye hear the das a decent auld dog on hare dont know for def mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: must make a few phone calls and see if anybodys heard of him ill keep you posted :victory: Edited by bluebear

hes on the buckfast

aye hear the das a decent auld dog on hare dont know for def mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: must make a few phone calls and see if anybodys heard of him ill keep you posted :victory:

sister to your pup sold for 1k last nite top english man bought it garf sold it, here your not gettin that of whistler

hes on the buckfast

aye hear the das a decent auld dog on hare dont know for def mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: must make a few phone calls and see if anybodys heard of him ill keep you posted :victory:

sister to your pup sold for 1k last nite top english man bought it garf sold it, here your not gettin that of whistler

bid me quick :laugh:

hes on the buckfast

now now mickey the lier you told the chap the dog was 12 months so stop your spoofing was talking to a chap from your home town and asked him about you and your nickname is around there is mickey the lier and i no this man over 20 years

150 blue nephew rates lol

nancy boy were you in mickeys house the nite the dog was sold. don't think so.so how do you no the dog had not got a neck injury so don't be spoofing like your uncle. its as bad as him saying the chap f****d the dog into the boot of his car :thumbs: