kassh

Paul says he has 3, so he must be pleased with the sire, I know a few others that have more than 1 pup out of him as well, they are very pleased, could she have had a back problem, thats not unusual, but she is only 1 dog out of a few, and buying a pup, like anything is a bit like the lottery anyway, you win some you loose some

thats right mate

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i heard the cash dog has never been off lead or chased a hare. and i spelt it that way cos thats what the dog is used for, making money

dont know anything about this dog .. but folk tend to forget the bitch plays a strong part in any breeding of offspring .for exmple ;; no good putting a good dog to a piss poor bitch .and expext mi

i heard the cash dog has never been off lead or chased a hare. and i spelt it that way cos thats what the dog is used for, making money

very true mate :thumbs:

should these comments not be getting wrote on the lucas topic? lee this dog isnt getting plasterd all over the internet week in week out

I am not tellin eny lies I had a pup and it was no good,and kash has never been workt,

Im not slaggin a dog I have never seen :laugh:

neither am i check my posts.its his advertising team thats got everybodys bks up

best dog england ireland scotland wales the lad that made this statment is a pure twat

dont know anything about this dog .. but folk tend to forget the bitch plays a strong part in any breeding of offspring .for exmple ;; no good putting a good dog to a piss poor bitch .and expext miracles to happen ...or the opposite for that matter ! ;)

• Like 1

dont know anything about this dog .. but folk tend to forget the bitch plays a strong part in any breeding of offspring .for exmple ;; no good putting a good dog to a piss poor bitch .and expext miracles to happen ...or the opposite for that matter ! ;)

ur [bANNED TEXT] mate becase at the end of the day the lads puts kash to eny old shit :thumbs:

ur [bANNED TEXT] mate becase at the end of the day the lads puts kash to eny old shit :thumbs:

my dogs do me lee. like iv said hope the dog is a gudun while were on the subject lucas would be put on a goat for 500 so why are ye running this dog down you twat

my dogs do me lee. like iv said hope the dog is a gudun while were on the subject lucas would be put on a goat for 500 so why are ye running this dog down you twat

lets keep it on the other topic,and you have a far better chance of getin a pup out of a dog that is top class worker than somthen that never leavs the kennels and never has