kassh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i heard the cash dog has never been off lead or chased a hare. and i spelt it that way cos thats what the dog is used for, making money

dont know anything about this dog .. but folk tend to forget the bitch plays a strong part in any breeding of offspring .for exmple ;; no good putting a good dog to a piss poor bitch .and expext mi

mixed views already :hmm:

can only say from my experience, but the bich I had was very poor

riggy as leem said no word of a lie mate the bitch he had out of kaash was useless couldnt even bend them up here bud and we was kicking the hares up the ar-e atb bud :thumbs:

riggy as leem said no word of a lie mate the bitch he had out of kaash was useless couldnt even bend them up here bud and we was kicking the hares up the ar-e atb bud :thumbs:

lmao really f*****g hell

em so yous are mates was thomas with you

how old was the bitch? some people dont give there dogs the best start in life when there pups an exspect them to be any good when older :o not saying you as you could of bought her that way.

do you want me to get a pic of the dog for u bud.a know you get good and bad out of every litter but that bitch leem had was powerless mate a never seen it bending 1 hare and we were more or less droping the bitch on top of them

yes mate that would be nice :thumbs:

how old was the bitch? some people dont give there dogs the best start in life when there pups an exspect them to be any good when older :o not saying you as you could of bought her that way.

he bought her when she was only ten wks old put plenty of time into her ran her on a hare harvest time she was 14 mths she was well old enough :thumbs:

he bought her when she was only ten wks old put plenty of time into her ran her on a hare harvest time she was 14 mths she was well old enough :thumbs:

just never had it in her then, shame all that time an effert gone to waste

Paul says he has 3, so he must be pleased with the sire, I know a few others that have more than 1 pup out of him as well, they are very pleased, could she have had a back problem, thats not unusual, but she is only 1 dog out of a few, and buying a pup, like anything is a bit like the lottery anyway, you win some you loose some