Looking for Phil Walker

' timestamp='1320706486' post='2325840']

Short and to the point however the information that I have for him could change his life.

is it the lotto numbers cause you can tell me and il pass on the info :laugh: id love some life changing money

Yes but there are too many Phil Walkers.

Originally Posted by Derek Canning viewpost.gif

Well just PM or email me as I have got some information that Mr Walker should know about or give him my email address and I will send him the information that I have. derekcanning@aol.com.

The first person that can put me in touch with the life Phil Walker wins a set of Hawkmaster bullet jesses, probably the best jesses in the world it must be true Paul told me so.

I have been told this 'He did live in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire. Someone said he moved to either cambridshire or Norflok'.

' timestamp='1320708916' post='2325900']

Yes but there are too many Phil Walkers.

Originally Posted by Derek Canning viewpost.gif

Well just PM or email me as I have got some information that Mr Walker should know about or give him my email address and I will send him the information that I have. derekcanning@aol.com.

The first person that can put me in touch with the life Phil Walker wins a set of Hawkmaster bullet jesses, probably the best jesses in the world it must be true Paul told me so.

I have been told this 'He did live in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire. Someone said he moved to either cambridshire or Norflok'.

try 192.com if you know his age youll find him on there its the electoral role register ive found people on there