peips problem

Don't follow the arrows just read the numbers and stick a headphone socket into the box to stop the bleeping. Job done. Atb

ive tried that it do,s not work :doh:

I was told to put cut earphones in [some old ones] :hmm: Have a go see if it works

I'll try here now let u kno mate

Nah it wouldn't work for me either mate. I tried it with two different sets of headphone plugs. No joy. The sound doesn't bother me at all anyway, at least if your digging any depth at all it's a good indicator that the dogs on the move when the tone changes. Atb...

on my barry box i just put some cellotape over the speaker, tones it right down!!!

Well mine wont turn off neither e-mailed emma and she said try the running water under the switch if not send it in. So i sent it in and got a call of them saying they have opened it up and at some point the battery's hane leaked on the circuit board that has the on/off switch on so basically it can't be fixed i should just use it as it is and take battery's out when not in use (but it is a pain in the arse) and also i tried a headphone jackplug in the socket and it made no difference ( i smell bull---t )