Who's to blame?....

Womans fault as per usual...

it reminded me of an incident with my ex wife. I had a car that'd been on the drive for 6 months without being used, so I decided to sell it but obviously needed to give it the once over first. It wouldn't start so I pushed it back down the road and told my wife to get in, ignition on, stick it in first and then come off the clutch when I bang on the roof......I pushed it, banged on the roof, she took her foot off, the car started and she proceeded to drive across two neighbours gardens and then finally brake and stall the car again. So I had to push it back across the neighbours gardens on to our drive! who's fault was that.....mine apparently, because I didn't tell her she need to brake! F'ckin women!!!! :laugh:

Good job she was'nt in second, or she may have driven to the end of your street :D

pity she wasn't in fifth...she might have f'cked off and never came back! :laugh:

:laugh: ..............she eventually found 5th though.... :D

yep with my foot up her arse (and all my money in her bank account :censored: )

Womans fault as per usual...

it reminded me of an incident with my ex wife. I had a car that'd been on the drive for 6 months without being used, so I decided to sell it but obviously needed to give it the once over first. It wouldn't start so I pushed it back down the road and told my wife to get in, ignition on, stick it in first and then come off the clutch when I bang on the roof......I pushed it, banged on the roof, she took her foot off, the car started and she proceeded to drive across two neighbours gardens and then finally brake and stall the car again. So I had to push it back across the neighbours gardens on to our drive! who's fault was that.....mine apparently, because I didn't tell her she need to brake! F'ckin women!!!! :laugh:

lol........my mate thought it would be funny(not long after he passed his test) when driving along to take the keys out. Turned a corner and the steering lock came on and he narrowly missed skelping a wall. He never did that again... :laugh:

a mind eh that am sure about sh@t ma pants that day[hodgey drivin eh?] :hmm:

Correct.....could it have been anybody else.... :laugh:

nope lol... :whistling:

Heres another one Tramp1 will know... :yes:

Got a mate who got himself a faster car and wanted to have a little race back from 5 a side one night. I obliged and as we flew past cars on the way home all was good until we hit the village we all stayed in at the time....lets just say its got a 90 degree corner.....i made it and he didnt..... :laugh: