very skitish ferret

after yesterdays outing been to check on the ferts today and check them all over. took out the jill i had problems with yesterday and put her on the grass to have a sniff about. when i went to get her she bolted to the nearest bit of cover and just kept nosing herself in and out when ever i went near. i left her well alone for about 20 mins by which time she was well away from the cover i went to pick her and she bolted for it again so i left her under and watched her every time i made a noise weather a cough or a footstep she went back under spooked. hoping this is not gona stick coz she was a demon worker till this when i did get to pick her up there was no worries with her with biting or anything she just trys to run and hide if this persists she will be no good in the field

atb muddy

hi is she a poley or albino ????????? I have had this in past with poleys, they just take time to mature, try to aproach slow from side never from over top or too quick,I remember one, I gave up in end thinking I would use her for the odd rat,did nothing till the following year what a ferret she made,superb